Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

World themed houses?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 09, 2009
Hi everyone! i'm sure this has been mentioned sometime before, but I decided to make a post anyway. I think it would be an amazing idea to have 2 houses for each world. Skull island already has a couple and Valencia houses could be added with the release of the next book. But Monquista, Cool ranch, Mooshu, Marleybone, and Aquila could really use some nice houses! If any of you play wizard101, that's where I mainly got this idea from

The Loyal Swashbuckler
Noble Ryan Thompson

Petty Officer
Jun 17, 2013
like maybe for mb there could be a place like barkley square with the admiralty foyer undecorated and there could be two other islands.And also it would have a statue of Admiral Nelson in the middle and there would be two other buldings around the bridge.One island would be like a fort that has two towers and a gate along with a dock where you could place extra ships as decor and add things on the decks.The next island would me linked by a large bridge that you could go up in and on the next island there would be a large open space where you could place a pavilion and there would also be a dance floor off to the side.But the most famous part would be the great tower.It would be tall and and was the headquaters where they have a planning room and there is a light at the top.There also would be underground tunnels where there is practice areas and you walk up to a statue of the king and there would be access to the portal to barkley square.And also the whole island would be surrounded by a wall and there would be armada ships firing at the island that you could board a giant one docked to a marleybone galleon and there would be pvp.There would be a small skiff that would take you to a island and you also got to do world pvp where you get to be a commander of troops from that world.
Loyal Gaspar Raddcliffe
level 55 musketeer
Le chat noir

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
skull island-something like avery's court
monquista-a (small) city fit for a monkey...but not a human
dragonspyre-something demonic and something dragon related
valencia-a stormy island about to be torn apart,with a mansion and a college,as well as an art gallery.
cool ranch-...a cool ranch.
mooshu-a palace....
marleybone-musketerguy said it best.
aquila-a collosuem.

Petty Officer
Jun 17, 2013
thatonevalenciansw... on Sep 27, 2014 wrote:
skull island-something like avery's court
monquista-a (small) city fit for a monkey...but not a human
dragonspyre-something demonic and something dragon related
valencia-a stormy island about to be torn apart,with a mansion and a college,as well as an art gallery.
cool ranch-...a cool ranch.
mooshu-a palace....
marleybone-musketerguy said it best.
aquila-a collosuem.
Thank You