Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Fire and Ice Issue

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 01, 2010
The fire in the fire pits on Aquilan ships and the ice cloud on the ice scarab: for some reason when they move forward, the fire and ice trail in front of us instead of behind us. I know it's minor but it's a little irritant to me. Please fix.

Petty Officer
May 21, 2008
Welcome Serpent, I can confirm this. I was noticing it when I had journeys in Aquila. Especially on Aquilian ship tail where you can place columns with a torch ship gear. The fire just goes forward when we sailing.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
This can be easily explained. We are in sailing vessels, which are pushed by the wind; in other words the wind is always at our back. So of course the smoke and flame go forward.

Lieutenant
May 01, 2010
anecorbie on Aug 19, 2014 wrote:
This can be easily explained. We are in sailing vessels, which are pushed by the wind; in other words the wind is always at our back. So of course the smoke and flame go forward.
Maybe, but how do you explain why the cloud on an ice scarab trails in front of it when it moves forward on the ground? Half of the time I've seen it remain still on the scarab when moving forward but I've definitely seen that ice cloud trail in front of it before.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Serpent10611 on Aug 19, 2014 wrote:
Maybe, but how do you explain why the cloud on an ice scarab trails in front of it when it moves forward on the ground? Half of the time I've seen it remain still on the scarab when moving forward but I've definitely seen that ice cloud trail in front of it before.
I don't need to explain the bug on the bug. The ship effect is normal for a sailing vessel, that's all.