Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

No Enemies In Dungeon

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 09, 2013
Sometimes when I go into Sato's dungeon, like today when I was farming for his shades, after one time I finish the dungeon that day and enter it again, there's no enemies anywhere. I've tried going to char select and back and then entering it again, but there's still no enemies. I have to log out and log back in which is really annoying! Is anyone else seeing this, or is it just my account? Either way, can someone explain pls? XD

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Are you remembering to exit the dungeon through the 'front door'? If you just teleport to the life fountain, you will have to wait half an hour before it resets.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
AwesomenessMaximus on Aug 13, 2014 wrote:
Sometimes when I go into Sato's dungeon, like today when I was farming for his shades, after one time I finish the dungeon that day and enter it again, there's no enemies anywhere. I've tried going to char select and back and then entering it again, but there's still no enemies. I have to log out and log back in which is really annoying! Is anyone else seeing this, or is it just my account? Either way, can someone explain pls? XD
Just change realms and it will reset the dungeon for you.