Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Big, Big, Big Celebration Post Party Report

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Well the Marauders partied in style in the swankiest joint in the Spiral. One-Eyed Jack's The Black Spot hosted a celebration to honor One-Eyed Jack (Tom) on the occasion of his birthday, the induction of Bonnie Anne (Leesha) into message board administratorship and the wearing of her brand new KI Support Badge, Esperanza's 1000th post, and the very temporary (we mean it) farewell to Misty.
The huge celebration was graced with the special appearance of Jack and Bonnie Anne themselves and all the guests on honor were there for lots of pictures right alongside that wasscully wabbit himself NPC One-Eyed Jack.
Tom & Leesha had to go after that but the party was just getting started. We started visiting houses to see the famous Golden Chicken Hotel, thanks to Sparticus32 and his bonus disappearing crow's nest.
Then the party flowed over to Omar's hoodoo house for tours and some fun grave dancing.
Then we went to Esperanza (Anecorbie's) Swashbuckler to experience the famous Flip Your Mount glitch via the innocent flower patch. Lots of other fun was to be had and boss annoying was in the works when I had to back out to edit photos and get this ready for you all. The album is posted here on central for all to enjoy.

If you took any pictures too please give us your Central link and let us enjoy your great times too. Post away Marauders your experiences of this Quadraphonicly Honored party.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Thanks for the screenshots. There's some good ones in there!

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Dec 01, 2012
I have a question.This is the second time I got to dance with Tom.Yum's on the house after the third time,right?

Commodore
May 31, 2009
The party was fantastic! I'm gonna miss you guys so much! (I still have six days counting today. Don't worry, I'll still be playing the game.)

I must say that the Undead Petting Zoo was very clever. Good job on that, Felix! After Chrissy left, Scarlet, Felix, and I went to farm Lo Pan, but we only got one fight in. We wandered around Subata Skyway for ten minutes trying to find the Temple of the West Wind. After that, Pearl, Jack, and I ended up in Westminster Skyway and we took out that Armada Assault Station behind Beachhead a few times. In the first fight, to my great surprise, I received the Horn of the Mighty Kraken! We then headed back to Skull Island and spent a while in the Morphing Tent, where we were joined by Chris and the other Misty. Of course we had to try for a Grimtooth Reaper, and I hatched my third. With my army of Grimtooth Reapers I will take over the Spiral! Mwahahaha! *Dramatic music plays. Lightning flashes and thunder rumbles. Three tiny Grimtooth sharks appear from the shadows and begin to swim around in confused circles* Um. That didn't work...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Sorry to have missed Tom and Leesha, I forgot it was on One Eyed Jack server. Sparticus' " Hotel for Chickens " was amazing!

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 7, 2014 wrote:
Well the Marauders partied in style in the swankiest joint in the Spiral. One-Eyed Jack's The Black Spot hosted a celebration to honor One-Eyed Jack (Tom) on the occasion of his birthday, the induction of Bonnie Anne (Leesha) into message board administratorship and the wearing of her brand new KI Support Badge, Esperanza's 1000th post, and the very temporary (we mean it) farewell to Misty.
The huge celebration was graced with the special appearance of Jack and Bonnie Anne themselves and all the guests on honor were there for lots of pictures right alongside that wasscully wabbit himself NPC One-Eyed Jack.
Tom & Leesha had to go after that but the party was just getting started. We started visiting houses to see the famous Golden Chicken Hotel, thanks to Sparticus32 and his bonus disappearing crow's nest.
Then the party flowed over to Omar's hoodoo house for tours and some fun grave dancing.
Then we went to Esperanza (Anecorbie's) Swashbuckler to experience the famous Flip Your Mount glitch via the innocent flower patch. Lots of other fun was to be had and boss annoying was in the works when I had to back out to edit photos and get this ready for you all. The album is posted here on central for all to enjoy.

If you took any pictures too please give us your Central link and let us enjoy your great times too. Post away Marauders your experiences of this Quadraphonicly Honored party.
I can't believe I missed it! I thought it was today for some reason. Those are very nice photos, I really like 'em.

Err... I just wanted to say that it's Leala, not Leesha...

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
MistyDragon13 on Aug 7, 2014 wrote:
The party was fantastic! I'm gonna miss you guys so much! (I still have six days counting today. Don't worry, I'll still be playing the game.)

I must say that the Undead Petting Zoo was very clever. Good job on that, Felix! After Chrissy left, Scarlet, Felix, and I went to farm Lo Pan, but we only got one fight in. We wandered around Subata Skyway for ten minutes trying to find the Temple of the West Wind. After that, Pearl, Jack, and I ended up in Westminster Skyway and we took out that Armada Assault Station behind Beachhead a few times. In the first fight, to my great surprise, I received the Horn of the Mighty Kraken! We then headed back to Skull Island and spent a while in the Morphing Tent, where we were joined by Chris and the other Misty. Of course we had to try for a Grimtooth Reaper, and I hatched my third. With my army of Grimtooth Reapers I will take over the Spiral! Mwahahaha! *Dramatic music plays. Lightning flashes and thunder rumbles. Three tiny Grimtooth sharks appear from the shadows and begin to swim around in confused circles* Um. That didn't work...
Haha! Thanks again for the awesome grimtooth, Misty! Got it on my 4th try

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
435Snow Owl on Aug 7, 2014 wrote:
I can't believe I missed it! I thought it was today for some reason. Those are very nice photos, I really like 'em.

Don't worry.One Eyed Jack,like Blind Mew Day,is a yearly event.

Yes.Her name is Leala,associate community manager at Kingsisle.She has a level 13 musketeer named Dark Leesha DeClark.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Bonnie Anne on Aug 7, 2014 wrote:
Thanks for the screenshots. There's some good ones in there!
Thank you so very kindly. It is a hobby of mine and Valkoor has dubbed me the Screenshot Siren (which I see as a fine term of endearment) and I take such praise from you as a great honor and value it quite highly.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
MistyDragon13 on Aug 7, 2014 wrote:

LOL Now that was just delightful. Wonderful recap and I just adored your Grimtooth fiasco. Brilliant.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
435Snow Owl on Aug 7, 2014 wrote:

I was so sad you missed it and did look for you. No worries we will have others.
Yes you are right that her name is Leala but her Pirate name is Leesha.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
I MISSED IT noooo it looks like it was fun... But I'm having an after-party this Friday at the same place. My only doubts are that nobody'll come- it's happened a sad amount before.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Chrissy, for some reason I'm not able to access the album through the link. I think it's because I don't have a Central account. Can you give me directions so I can find it in the Central forums manually? I am able to see things that way. Thanks!

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
The Hoodoo Master on Aug 7, 2014 wrote:
Don't worry.One Eyed Jack,like Blind Mew Day,is a yearly event.

Yes.Her name is Leala,associate community manager at Kingsisle.She has a level 13 musketeer named Dark Leesha DeClark.
Ooh! Okay, sorry.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
MistyDragon13 on Aug 8, 2014 wrote:
Chrissy, for some reason I'm not able to access the album through the link. I think it's because I don't have a Central account. Can you give me directions so I can find it in the Central forums manually? I am able to see things that way. Thanks!
OK I will do a thread and post the pictures there. Please let me know if it doesn't work.

Here is the link to the new thread.

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 8, 2014 wrote:
OK I will do a thread and post the pictures there. Please let me know if it doesn't work.

Thanks for all the screenshots Chrissy! I see myself in there a few times

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Congrats
Sorry I missed it
-Krokotopia pirate

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 8, 2014 wrote:

Thanks so much Chrissy! I was giggling through the whole thing. Wonderful captions you came up with. I notice that I killed a couple of shots. XD Guess I need to work on my arrow-key control. And keeping my Grimtooth on a tighter leash...sorry about him, he gets a little rebellious sometimes. Thanks again, the pictures were great.

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
MistyDragon13 on Aug 8, 2014 wrote:
Thanks so much Chrissy! I was giggling through the whole thing. Wonderful captions you came up with. I notice that I killed a couple of shots. XD Guess I need to work on my arrow-key control. And keeping my Grimtooth on a tighter leash...sorry about him, he gets a little rebellious sometimes. Thanks again, the pictures were great.
Hahaha, that was your grimtooth that photobombed?

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
krokotopia pirate on Aug 8, 2014 wrote:
Congrats
Sorry I missed it
-Krokotopia pirate
Don't worry! There will be another one!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
Nobody came to my afterparty- not surprising at all, seeing as I planned it two days ago and it's happening right now.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I be sorry I missed the party, but I be glad ye all had a blast.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
darkdoombro345 on Aug 8, 2014 wrote:
Nobody came to my afterparty- not surprising at all, seeing as I planned it two days ago and it's happening right now.
Well you have a good point there. We be busy critters IRL and we need time to rearrange our mundane areas so we can make time for awesome parties like yours.

Please don't give up. We will meet ya at the crossroads eventually.

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
darkdoombro345 on Aug 8, 2014 wrote:
Sorry, I didn't see the thread. Next time plan it maybe 4 days in advance :)

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
How come those pictures don't seem the best? They're missing me! No offense.