Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Oh PvP and Nautical battles

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
*Fluttershy yay*

Yeah I have something to admit, I am absolutely TERRIBLE at Nautical Battles and PvP.

I only seek Nautical battles if they are required by the main quest and will do most of the battle on boarding the ship.
And as for PvP I am absolutely terrible at it, both in Wizard101 (When I was still there) and on here

:(

Admiral
May 30, 2010
I don't do PvP at all. I prefer to play with my friends, not against them.

Oddly, that's my method for nautical battles -- find a friend who needs either the nautical XP or to get the same stuff, and double team the enemy. Sinking ships gives some decent ship equipment which could make you harder to board. Maybe you could find friends to help you sink some? It really is much faster than boarding actions for every ship battle.

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Aug 6, 2014 wrote:
I don't do PvP at all. I prefer to play with my friends, not against them.

Oddly, that's my method for nautical battles -- find a friend who needs either the nautical XP or to get the same stuff, and double team the enemy. Sinking ships gives some decent ship equipment which could make you harder to board. Maybe you could find friends to help you sink some? It really is much faster than boarding actions for every ship battle.
Lol the way i read your message sounded like it was mutiny to brawl against your friends and you would be forced to walk the plank or something...
But if anything PvP should strengthen frienships, though people do get too aggressive with it.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
DeathWiz101378 on Aug 7, 2014 wrote:
Lol the way i read your message sounded like it was mutiny to brawl against your friends and you would be forced to walk the plank or something...
But if anything PvP should strengthen frienships, though people do get too aggressive with it.
People get too invested in winning rather than enjoying the game. It's not a thing I like so I don't do it. That leaves more room for more of the folks that do enjoy it to play.

Not sure how PvP strengthens a friendship if there's a lot of trash talk going on, or bad winners or bad losers. Avoiding it keeps me from regretting befriending someone, and we can do plenty of battles side by side against the game itself.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I'm not doing PvP or ship battling at the moment, because I finished all the side quests. I got my companions sailin, and I'm playing my privateer. PvP, man, its like the salty spitoon. Max levels only.

Black Wolf Bowman lvl 65
Gruesome Sergio Bowman lvl 24