Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Best weapon for a 65 Privateer?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 22, 2011
I know I asked for the gun, and thanks for the answer, but, alas, I also have a Privateer! I already have that Giant sword from Marleybone thats dropped by Rooke, but I don't know the name. I wanna know if this is the best weapon, or if there's a better one?

-The General

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
I don't know the name but it's a spear that you get in Ichaea from the house where you help ulysses.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
current best weapon for a privy would be the crown weapon since privy is the buff class, raiding tackle, grants valor's rampart, axe of the minotaur lords would be a great replacement weapon for the raiding tackle provided you have the attacks to take advantage of its damage and power

Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
The Minotaur Axe, in my opinion, is the FREE best weapon for Privateers. I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure that it deals the most damage of all the Big Choppy weapons. It also grants the player the Followthrough Epic which is like Relentless. I don't know much about this weapon because I don't have it, but I have been trying really hard to farm it from the Minotaurs Brothers.

However, there is a better weapon that can be bought for Crowns in the Crowns Shop. I forget its name but I believe it deals more damage than the Minotaur Axe and it grants a power called Valor's Rampart which is essentially a weakened Valor's Armor but for the entire team.

I hope this helps! Lvl 65

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
i use antinous' blades, but i doubt that that it is up to snuff compared to the crown shop weapon or the minotaur axe. . . but either way, privateer is more of a buff class. they dont focus to much on attacking themselves.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
General Jack Squat on Jul 29, 2014 wrote:
I know I asked for the gun, and thanks for the answer, but, alas, I also have a Privateer! I already have that Giant sword from Marleybone thats dropped by Rooke, but I don't know the name. I wanna know if this is the best weapon, or if there's a better one?

-The General
this sword and shield that you get in the very last dungeon in the game i think, cant remember what its called