Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

just for fun missions?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 29, 2012
I am in mooshu right now, and i love visiting other worlds, but i can't afford to, because it will take up too much time exploring, and less time focusing and practicing. i was thinking we can visit our favorite worlds we completed, and do tasks there, at the same time. i don't mean like main story missions, or the side story quests, i mean quests that you could do infinitely, and they're close to same.
  • they all have same/similar dialogue. (10 different phrases and voices is enough for each world.)
  • talk to other people, or defeat this much enemies.
  • you get a good reward of at least 10-250 gold (matters on where you are doing the task) or one common furniture item, with some EXP.
  • you can do the same quest, over and over again.
  • there will be a character located at the world's capitol island that has the badge (task giver) and will hand you out tasks gladly as long as you finished the last task he/she gave you.
this is only for fun. (why is it called just for fun then?) 10 different missions with different dialogue and phrases is fine just that:
10 x 8 worlds = 80 different just for fun tasks in total for you to do forever. ( so each world has 10 unique tasks)
I'm just trying to give people a chance to train for those real hard tasks, and in a fun way too.
if you agree with me, then spill the beans. (or as we say in the spiral, spill the yum.)
alright, but seriously, if you agree with me, say AYE!
-jamal heath lvl 46

Petty Officer
Aug 27, 2010
jamual heath on Jul 10, 2014 wrote:
I am in mooshu right now, and i love visiting other worlds, but i can't afford to, because it will take up too much time exploring, and less time focusing and practicing. i was thinking we can visit our favorite worlds we completed, and do tasks there, at the same time. i don't mean like main story missions, or the side story quests, i mean quests that you could do infinitely, and they're close to same.
  • they all have same/similar dialogue. (10 different phrases and voices is enough for each world.)
  • talk to other people, or defeat this much enemies.
  • you get a good reward of at least 10-250 gold (matters on where you are doing the task) or one common furniture item, with some EXP.
  • you can do the same quest, over and over again.
  • there will be a character located at the world's capitol island that has the badge (task giver) and will hand you out tasks gladly as long as you finished the last task he/she gave you.
this is only for fun. (why is it called just for fun then?) 10 different missions with different dialogue and phrases is fine just that:
10 x 8 worlds = 80 different just for fun tasks in total for you to do forever. ( so each world has 10 unique tasks)
I'm just trying to give people a chance to train for those real hard tasks, and in a fun way too.
if you agree with me, then spill the beans. (or as we say in the spiral, spill the yum.)
alright, but seriously, if you agree with me, say AYE!
-jamal heath lvl 46
Isn't that what Zeke's quests are?

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
I like this idea, accept that depending on each world it should give more and more. As you level up you should unlock more of the fun missions. So, for example, at level 55 you unlock the first 3 aquila missions, then at 60 the next 3, and at 65 the last four. The final mission in Aquila would be incredibly hard... like, waterworks hard.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
That would be really nice for everyone to do especially when they have something hard to do or fight in the spiral.I think that this is a wonderful idea Jamal Heath

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
I like the idea of repeatable quests, but there are dungeons on every world (except Avernus) that are repeatable, many give you decent gold.

I think what you are talking about, however, are repeatable missions that send you to different places that you have already visited.

With the advent of the new orders, this is not a bad idea, as long as the missions take about the same time as one of the new orders and give a similar reward.

For example, the last place you gain access to on Skull Island (except for Port Regal) is Tradewinds. There could be someone in Puerto Mico with a special blue, green, or red exclamataion point (or maybe a yellow asterisk) who would send you to skull island, Jonah Town, Bloody Shoals, The Haunted Lighthouse, Flotsam, the Volcano, Scrimshaw, Isle of Doom, and Scurvy Dog Hideout.

Missions in Monquista could send you throughout Monquista, or a mixture of Monquista and Skull Island.

Missions in Valencia would send you back to both Monquista and Skull Island.

And so forth, each one becoming longer and more involved.

They might even offer some things which only crowns can buy right now, such as free resets (much like missions in City of Heroes did). When you have to spend hours to get it, it becomes worth it.

The other advantage is it gives your pirates which have reached the level cap something to do. Right now, my level 65 pirates are just Scavangin' and giving the items to other pirates. Otherwise, I have to wait for the next worlds, which, by my calculation, won't occur until October, P101's second birthday.

Lieutenant
Oct 29, 2012
MarleybonePatriot on Jul 10, 2014 wrote:
Isn't that what Zeke's quests are?
not at all.