Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

quests

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 02, 2013
This may sound like a stupid question but, I`m on level 9 and I can`t find any more quests. I have the funky bunch quest and another one but I cant find anymore and I am literally just floating around looking for quests. So please help me!! THX :)

Fallon level 9 swashbuckler

Administrator
fallonaswashbuckle... on Jul 9, 2014 wrote:
This may sound like a stupid question but, I`m on level 9 and I can`t find any more quests. I have the funky bunch quest and another one but I cant find anymore and I am literally just floating around looking for quests. So please help me!! THX :)

Hi Fallon,

Looking at your character, it appears you might need to head into Bloodshoals Cave and see if Lasko, Manny, Moe, or Jack have any quests for you.

Do you remember completing any of their quests?

If you're still having trouble getting back on track, please contact support@pirate101.com and see if they can help you out!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

Hi Fallon, welcome to the message boards. Never worry, no question is ever stupid. It is the reason we are all here, to help each other and to have fun.

Ensign
Sep 02, 2013
I've alredy helped them, but thanks for the suggestion.

Fallon level STILL 9 swashbuckler

Ensign
Sep 02, 2013

PS I'm also a member

Ensign
Sep 02, 2013
Ensign
Sep 02, 2013
Ensign
Apr 01, 2009
I have the same problem I haven't been able to continue after I completed the three rat quest at blood shoals and I am really looking for some help