Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

error 113 needing help!!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 06, 2012
ok so to ally u developers u need to help me plz... i have beeen trying to start playing pirate 101 again after a while. and i decided to buy a member ship reedom code from the store i make my purchase then come home and put code in and run pirate101 next i get error 110 next 115 now 113 ive been trying to fix for 3 hours now this is a waste of my time and money. heres a list of the things i tried to do in order to fix it.

1.reboot-didint work
2.change pass-didint work
3.reinstall pirate101-diidnt work
4.now trying for help on fourms-i guess thts pending

i hope u respond because this is really annoying me and im really mad that i wasted money on a reedom code card and cant play the game.

Administrator
Oh oh! Sorry to hear you're having troubles. It sounds like you've cleared up errors 110 and 115. For error 113 you need to try running the program as "an administrator." To do this, right click the icon you use to start Pirate101, and select the drop down option "run as an administrator." If that doesn't work, then make sure that the account that is trying to launch the game has "write permission" to the Pirate101 installation directory. Pirate101 is normally installed in C:/Program Files/KingsIsle Entertainment/Pirate101.

Your best bet ultimately is to contact support@pirate101.com (or use the Customer Support form) and ask for assistance. They'll be able to further identify problem areas with your computer and make more recommendations.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Nov 06, 2012
ok running as administrator did not work and when i go to my files i cant find that file your talking about so im going to try calling for support.

Ensign
Nov 06, 2012
YAY ive decided to delete and reinstall one more time and it works ;D thanks for the help jack

Administrator
mineraft1 on Jun 29, 2014 wrote:
YAY ive decided to delete and reinstall one more time and it works ;D thanks for the help jack
I'm glad to hear you're sailing in smoother skyways now!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*