Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Minotaur axe weapon

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 07, 2012
I have battled the minotaur many of times and i have still not collected the axe. Is this just bad luck or is it inpossible to collect. Please reply!!!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
mrAnthony99 on Jun 26, 2014 wrote:
I have battled the minotaur many of times and i have still not collected the axe. Is this just bad luck or is it inpossible to collect. Please reply!!!
its not impossible, i cant tell you how many people ive seen with it, im starting to think if anymore people get it it wont be counted as a rare weapon at all!

Ensign
May 27, 2012
LOL, welcome to the joy of farming for gear Sometimes you're lucky, other times you lose count of the times you've gone in again and again for a certain item and perseverance is the key here. Have you gone into the battle with friends? The gold is certainly better and drop rates are more likely too. Who knows, you may even get a nice group chest afterwards as a bonus...

Ensign
Oct 08, 2012
I got it 2nd try and dang its OP. A free Relentless for my Buccaneer? Yes please!