Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Gold Pile Suggestion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 16, 2010
Is there anyway that you can make the piles of gold overlap.

I am talking about the ones that you buy in Flotsam, Tumbleweed, Isle of Dogs, and Aquila.

When you place them together in your house there are large gaps between the piles that make it seem awkwardly placed. if you change it so the outer edges of the piles can overlap you can then take each separate pile and put them together so it looks like one continuous pile of gold. something that you can keep adding to it.

Similar to the snow piles (seen in Wizard101) that can overlap at the edges to make large snow banks.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
HugsLadyBugs on Jun 10, 2014 wrote:
Is there anyway that you can make the piles of gold overlap.

I am talking about the ones that you buy in Flotsam, Tumbleweed, Isle of Dogs, and Aquila.

When you place them together in your house there are large gaps between the piles that make it seem awkwardly placed. if you change it so the outer edges of the piles can overlap you can then take each separate pile and put them together so it looks like one continuous pile of gold. something that you can keep adding to it.

Similar to the snow piles (seen in Wizard101) that can overlap at the edges to make large snow banks.
Perhaps by using the rug floating trick you can get them closer.

Lieutenant
Feb 01, 2011
This is probably too elaborate a request, but how about this...

Each hideout you buy would have an area specifically for your treasure. You don't actually put treasure here, but a certain amount of gold, jewels and assorted riches would appear based on how much gold you have at that moment. If you had the maximum gold you're allowed to maintain, then the treasure pile would nearly cover the whole floor, but if you were flat broke (or had only a few gold left) then the room would be nearly empty (maybe a few spare coins here and there). The gold pile would update each time you port into your hideout.

It might even have a few special nooks for you to place specific trophies, like Gunn's gold pile, those buy-able treasure piles you mentioned, the golden chicken from Aquila, and the like.

Petty Officer
Jul 26, 2011
There can be an Item called mountain of treasure or something that comes preset as what I assume you are trying to get. I too would love a huge stash of gold in my house!