Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Metal Guardians Helm power bug

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
Hello I am here to inform that the spike trap power (sets spike traps in an X formation) does not trigger at all...the POWER is used, and it shows properly, but the spikes will not appear to deal damage, I have tested this with

ground enemies
flying enemies
(these is just out of curiosity)
ground allies
flying allies
pets
yourself

if you could fix this, then it would be a much better item then just a stitch factor, thanks :D

Administrator
Logan Sharp on Jun 8, 2014 wrote:
Hello I am here to inform that the spike trap power (sets spike traps in an X formation) does not trigger at all...the POWER is used, and it shows properly, but the spikes will not appear to deal damage, I have tested this with

ground enemies
flying enemies
(these is just out of curiosity)
ground allies
flying allies
pets
yourself

if you could fix this, then it would be a much better item then just a stitch factor, thanks :D
Hi! Thanks for your report. We've seen this bug as well and will be working to get it fixed in an upcoming update.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
Petty Officer
May 21, 2008
Hello, similar to this, there are cannons that shoot spikes in Deacon's fights at Mines. When Armada soldiers walks on them, Armada soldiers normally stop and take damage then keep moving to the next square and their destination. At this moment they do not take any damage at all, although all animations play as they should, check it out!