Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Good Use of Practice Points?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 09, 2009
Hi!,

So since I only have a couple of days to a little less than a week of time left before I will be able to post on the message boards I wanted to ask if you thought this was a good set of powers/talents for a swashbuckler to train in.
* Privateer- all trained except lucky rank 1 and lucky rank 2
* Buccaneer-all the way trained
* witchdoctor-First power only
Second, I noticed that some of the things I posted didn't get noticed and or ignored. I think the posts were called, "Over Health on Pet", ( Which was not started by me) and " Possible Leave from the Message boards" which was were I explained that I might have to leave. Please look at those Posts!
I don't want to sound angry or anything by that.
Noble Ryan Thompson Have a good day!

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
The Loyal Swashbuc... on Jun 3, 2014 wrote:
Hi!,

So since I only have a couple of days to a little less than a week of time left before I will be able to post on the message boards I wanted to ask if you thought this was a good set of powers/talents for a swashbuckler to train in.
Second, I noticed that some of the things I posted didn't get noticed and or ignored. I think the posts were called, "Over Health on Pet", ( Which was not started by me) and " Possible Leave from the Message boards" which was were I explained that I might have to leave. Please look at those Posts!
It depends on what you want to use your pirate for.
If its for pvp only, you should really respec. As a swashbuckler, we should train spooky rank 2 to increase our bleeding and poison damage, a heal from the privateer as well as elusive rank 2 to increase our movement and dodge at half health. The only other thing i trained was mighty charge, just for the nice double range attack. As a swashbuckler, training witchdoctor powers are almost useless, as we have low will and will do little to no damage with them. Instead, training talents like spooky and lucky, to increase our poison/bleeding damage and resistance (which we don't have naturally) are best advised for PvP and PVE.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
The Loyal Swashbuc... on Jun 3, 2014 wrote:
Hi!,

Hey Loyal!

Those are nice choices, although ( all in my own opinion ) I would train up to Rouse in terms of powers from the Privateer trainer and then train the elusive epics. In terms of Buccaneer, I would not suggest training every talent from Mordekai. I trained up to armored in terms of talents. The other powers aren't too useful to a Swashbuckler. You could say Mighty Charge would be good for covering more movement, but Swashbucklers already have a very large movement space. In Witchdoctor, I wouldn't suggest training any powers, I would train up to Spooky 2. The reason is because the Spooky series increases your poison damage as well as your heals. It also increases the power of Barrages, Traps, and Witchdoctor powers. And if you aren't sure what Spooky increases, it increases your Spell Power Stat. Very handy indeed