Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Flag Background Add

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 10, 2010
There is a flag background that is almost perfect for me, and I was hoping I could get some help to make it just the way I want it ...

The flag background that has a dot in the center AND dots at each of the 4 corners would be perfect for a character I want to create except that the symbol I want looks funny on top of the center dot.

Is there any way the staff at KI can add a second version of this flag -- pretty please!!!

Keep the one that has the center dot - for all those that love it as it is, but have the second version without the dot in the center.

Thank you SOOOOOO much in advance!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Angel of Destiny on Jun 2, 2014 wrote:
There is a flag background that is almost perfect for me, and I was hoping I could get some help to make it just the way I want it ...

The flag background that has a dot in the center AND dots at each of the 4 corners would be perfect for a character I want to create except that the symbol I want looks funny on top of the center dot.

Is there any way the staff at KI can add a second version of this flag -- pretty please!!!

Keep the one that has the center dot - for all those that love it as it is, but have the second version without the dot in the center.

Thank you SOOOOOO much in advance!
Welcome to the message boards Angel of Destiny. Great name.
I love your idea. I too scrapped ideas because they didn't fit right in that center dot. I really hope that gets added too. Even if I AM out of pirate slots, flag changing may happen in the future.