Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Does Underdog drop Houndini Shoes anymore?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 14, 2013
I know people say they have gotten Houndini Shoes from the Underdog, but since the update I have persistently farmed him to the point his great items (and they are great) are repeating themselves. I am wondering if the update removed the drop of houndini shoes from the UnderDog and if they have been removed from there where else can I get them. I have gotten 4 or more of valiant helmet, 2 plug ugly stove pipe and 4 to 5 of underdog cleaver and a whole bunch of other repeated items and all these repeats make me just wonder if the update changed whether or not he drops the houndini shes or not.
I am not complaining, he drops great items; I just want to know I am not chasing an item from a place that the item is not dropped.

Ty

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
perilousoffington on Jun 1, 2014 wrote:
I know people say they have gotten Houndini Shoes from the Underdog, but since the update I have persistently farmed him to the point his great items (and they are great) are repeating themselves. I am wondering if the update removed the drop of houndini shoes from the UnderDog and if they have been removed from there where else can I get them. I have gotten 4 or more of valiant helmet, 2 plug ugly stove pipe and 4 to 5 of underdog cleaver and a whole bunch of other repeated items and all these repeats make me just wonder if the update changed whether or not he drops the houndini shes or not.
I am not complaining, he drops great items; I just want to know I am not chasing an item from a place that the item is not dropped.

Ty
Hi Ty, welcome to the message boards. Hopefully Ratbeard can chime in here and verify that the item is still there.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
perilousoffington on Jun 1, 2014 wrote:

Ty
I do not believe they changed any gear drops on bosses that existed pre-spring update. It's just your luck of the draw, sorry