Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The time has come

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
I said before I had to leave off at some point because the school is taking the iPads back and I'm using them to post on here. By the time you read this they will have probably taken them up by now. I just wanted to say my final goodbyes to you all. You guys have been so nice and I can't wait to get a good computer and the first thing I'll do is get on and come here and see what's happening. I've had some good times on here, went to a few party's, met some new friends, found out what's happening and best of all helped you guys out on some topics you may have had some trouble with. In fact soon I'm going computer shopping so it might not be a long time, (no guarantees though) I wanted to say thank you for all the times you guys have helped me and all the great things you have done for me. For those of you I know In the game I'll help anyway I can so I can at least stay in touch with you guys some way. If your thinking why I can't come on here with the computer I play on is because it's my parents and they use it allot. It really has been a fun ride on here and I hope to get back on it soon. Well I have to go but I can't wait to see you guys/girls again Until next time and I'll see you in the spiral

-Jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
TheDragonspyrePira... on May 29, 2014 wrote:
I said before I had to leave off at some point because the school is taking the iPads back and I'm using them to post on here. By the time you read this they will have probably taken them up by now. I just wanted to say my final goodbyes to you all. You guys have been so nice and I can't wait to get a good computer and the first thing I'll do is get on and come here and see what's happening. I've had some good times on here, went to a few party's, met some new friends, found out what's happening and best of all helped you guys out on some topics you may have had some trouble with. In fact soon I'm going computer shopping so it might not be a long time, (no guarantees though) I wanted to say thank you for all the times you guys have helped me and all the great things you have done for me. For those of you I know In the game I'll help anyway I can so I can at least stay in touch with you guys some way. If your thinking why I can't come on here with the computer I play on is because it's my parents and they use it allot. It really has been a fun ride on here and I hope to get back on it soon. Well I have to go but I can't wait to see you guys/girls again Until next time and I'll see you in the spiral

awww well i enjoyed meeting you at your costume party and i hope i can see you again lets hope you get a good laptop

fearless talon Lewis

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013

Well, Jack...here's to hoping that you can rejoin us with astounding haste. Good luck on getting that new computer and we can't wait to have you back here on the boards again. It's been a pleasure posting along side you and I have so enjoyed all of your witty humor and helpful insight.

We'll be 'seeing' you soon. Take care and again, best of luck to you!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

We will be here waiting for you. Your kind words just make my heart sing.