Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Which Pet And How to Get it

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 19, 2013
Okay so i was wondering what the bunny with a horn was called and how you get it. it is so cute and cool but i dont know if its even a usable pet yet and where and how do you get the mechanical owl? thanks

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Bloody Wolf Ashbur... on May 20, 2014 wrote:
Okay so i was wondering what the bunny with a horn was called and how you get it. it is so cute and cool but i dont know if its even a usable pet yet and where and how do you get the mechanical owl? thanks
Not sure what you mean by "bunny with a horn" but I am guessing you mean the jackolope pet sold by the pet vender in the circus maxis. As for for mechanical owl it is a as OEJ would say

dun dun dun
Mystery :P

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
The bunny is called a Sabretooth (sp? - at the moment, that's the way it is spelled) Bunny and can be purchased for 25,000 Gold in the Circus Maximus Concorde. Here is a thread about the Mechanical Owl. Try searching (using the search button above) on the term "Mechanical Owl" in the forums to find more threads if there are any.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I think he means the Bunnycorn. I heard on Central that someone got one and it has a crown symbol so they are saying it is not a blend of other pets. We are talking player guesses and opinions but that is the latest scoop.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Thanks for the correction Chrissy. I saw the word Bunny and immediately though of the Sabretooth (sp?) Bunny.

Community Leader
So far, when discovered in the Pet Practice PvP, both Mechanical Owl and Bunnicorn has an Crown Shop symbol icons on their stats. This leads me to believe that they will be in Crown Shop someday or come with a game card. :(

So I have a feeling that you cannot make them as a hybrid. I even doubt it if they are dropped. We shall see though.

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2014
Kelsey Fireheart on Jun 1, 2014 wrote:
So far, when discovered in the Pet Practice PvP, both Mechanical Owl and Bunnicorn has an Crown Shop symbol icons on their stats. This leads me to believe that they will be in Crown Shop someday or come with a game card. :(

So I have a feeling that you cannot make them as a hybrid. I even doubt it if they are dropped. We shall see though.
My guess is that they are Valencian Pets that will be put in the Crown Shop when Valencia Part 2 is out. Besides, they are related to Valencia in a way...The Bunnicorn is a mixture of a Unicorn and a Bunny, and the Mechanical Owl probably comes from the Armada.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Kelsey Fireheart on Jun 1, 2014 wrote:

Or this could be hinting a new pack, similar to Wizard101's Pet Provision Pack!

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 21, 2014 wrote:
I think he means the Bunnycorn. I heard on Central that someone got one and it has a crown symbol so they are saying it is not a blend of other pets. We are talking player guesses and opinions but that is the latest scoop.
Bunnicorn*