Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

i beat marleybone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
the talon has done it again my pirate friends man i love aquila its so pretty ( plus i like eagles) and i love catbeard his fish moves are so funny looks like i'm in the big leagues now so you better watch out armada the talon is coming through!

fearless talon Lewis level 57

never understatement the power of a privater

now a big league pirate

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Welcome to the big leagues, Fearless Talon!

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
anecorbie on May 23, 2014 wrote:
Welcome to the big leagues, Fearless Talon!
thanks anecorbie you better watch out i've almost caught up with you guys

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
warrior021u on May 18, 2014 wrote:
the talon has done it again my pirate friends man i love aquila its so pretty ( plus i like eagles) and i love catbeard his fish moves are so funny looks like i'm in the big leagues now so you better watch out armada the talon is coming through!

fearless talon Lewis level 57

never understatement the power of a privater

now a big league pirate
Wow...! Heh... You are quite enthusiastic, aren't you? Just remember, you only completed your, to put it nicely in the matter, "first trip" to Marleybone, not completed the entire world itself. While I congratulate your accomplishments, just know that this game's storyline structure and world visiting structure doesn't work the same way Wizard101 does.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
I counted 35 exclamation points. What did everyone else find? I think I skipped a few or just got lost. Anyways, well done. I beat the game, but that doesn't seem so impressive when you see the other players who've beaten the game with multiple characters.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
Oh, and I completely agree, privateers shouldn't be underestimated or doubted. Ever. They might not be strong, but buffing hasn't failed us yet!

Petty Officer
Feb 05, 2013
Welcome to the big leagues. It ain't easy.

- Daring Destiny Dove: Level 65 Musketeer

Petty Officer
Feb 05, 2013
darkdoombro345 on Aug 2, 2014 wrote:
I counted 35 exclamation points. What did everyone else find? I think I skipped a few or just got lost. Anyways, well done. I beat the game, but that doesn't seem so impressive when you see the other players who've beaten the game with multiple characters.
The game is not finished yet. You can't beat it yet XD The level 65's are just waiting for book 15 to come out, so don't be so excited, no offense.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
Daring Destiny Dov... on Aug 5, 2014 wrote:
The game is not finished yet. You can't beat it yet XD The level 65's are just waiting for book 15 to come out, so don't be so excited, no offense.
I am level 65, and you know what I mean. Was that really a necessary correction? I doubt either game will ever technically be 'finished' as long as KI still exists.

Petty Officer
Feb 05, 2013
darkdoombro345 on Aug 6, 2014 wrote:
I am level 65, and you know what I mean. Was that really a necessary correction? I doubt either game will ever technically be 'finished' as long as KI still exists.
I know, I just can't STAND when people say they beat the game when book 15 hasn't even come out yet. Sorry

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
Daring Destiny Dov... on Aug 8, 2014 wrote:
I know, I just can't STAND when people say they beat the game when book 15 hasn't even come out yet. Sorry
I know what it's like... I can't stand when people say they have the best companion when they're all good for their different reasons...

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
well done man! i remember how it felt to beat that place, to take my place as one of the greats.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
Welcome to the jungle, we have fun and giant poisonous spiders...

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
Congrats on beating one of the hardest boss fights on p101 to me ( Rooke is basically a pain in the rear if you don't have a gun :p ) anyway congrats on that, welcome to thee big league :D

Ensign
Jun 22, 2009
very nice especially if you've done all the side quests (there's a lot of 'em, haha) have fun in Aquila!

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Poor guy

Marleybone is best world ever