Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Group Plunder Chests

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
I just had a thought or 2 and/or brainstorm on other ways to "dispose" of unwanted/lower level Doubloons without actually wasting them.

You could always "get rid of" the lower level doubloons that you don't really desire by using them when helping out a lower level friend or pirate.....or maybe someone that doesn't have any. That way they can get to see what benefits they may have to offer, even for their lower leveled pirate.

You could possibly even use them as a Doubloon and GPC Advertising Campaign. Find some pirates new to the game or just starting out that may not even know what Doubloons are (or their advantages) and give them a free demonstration. Who knows it may help bring more pirates on board with the GPC and Doubloon feature.

Or just use them to help out a lower level friend. If your maxed the level5, 15, 25 Doubloons may not be desirable, but they may just help out someone else having their hands full with Fin in Gullet or Buck Bronco in Old Jailhouse.. Sure, if you are there they won't really need extra help (I mean they have you, right?), but it may give them an advantage if they wish to handle the battle more themselves for the sake of pride, with you there as back up just in case.

Ensign
Jan 01, 2013
I have not seen a group chest any ware please tell me ware I can find one. Sandy ramon flouck swashbukler..

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
rp50000 on Jun 29, 2014 wrote:
I have not seen a group chest any ware please tell me ware I can find one. Sandy ramon flouck swashbukler..
Hi Sandy, welcome to the message boards. Looks like it is just unlucky finds for you. Any chest that pirates can access is on a rotating schedule. Sometimes it is a normal chest and then "Poof" it comes back as a group chest. So keep looking in the spots you know chests show up. Eventually it WILL come back as a group chest.
Also, do more fights with friends and your chances are really good a group chest will be included in the reward chests from the fight. If there are more of you than locks, don't worry. Fight chests share the loot equally with all participating fighters.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
rp50000 on Jun 29, 2014 wrote:
You may have seen one and not recognized it or not have been able to open it because you're alone. These are the chests that have a number of padlocks above them, and you need one pirate for each padlock to open it.

They show up pretty regularly in the usual chest spots on Skull Island.

Ensign
Jan 01, 2013
Ensign
Jan 01, 2013