Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Leveling up!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 03, 2013
Can someone give me a way to quickly level up. I have the hoodoo bundle's level 20 stuff which gives me readied spell(btw im a witchdoctor) and all I am is level 11

Lieutenant
May 09, 2009
Hey!

I don't think there is any " specific " way but I can give you some tips.

1. Do main quest ( helps you to progress faster with the effect of leveling up at a normal pace)
2. Work with groups
3. Use time wisely

( btw: Side quests usually give less experience than main quests)

The Loyal Swashbuckler
Noble Ryan Thompson
Loyal Garret Jones
Cautious Joshua Ironside ( Just got to Marleybone.)

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
fear griffon burke on May 10, 2014 wrote:
Can someone give me a way to quickly level up. I have the hoodoo bundle's level 20 stuff which gives me readied spell(btw im a witchdoctor) and all I am is level 11
Your best chance is doing the Story Line quests as well as side quests that give tons of EXP. You can also find a stronger friend to help you through.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Just doing those quests. If you do all the side quests you will gain more XP and level even faster.

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
There is no way to "Quickly level up". There are only ways to make levelling up easier:
1. Get a high level friend to help you.
This is the easiest way to level up, as a level 65 helping you fight level 10 monquistador explorers makes things super easy.
2. Use EXP Boosts when you have a long time to play.
EXP boost elixirs make the game a lot faster. If you have a quest that gives 5,000 XP, an EXP elixir will make that 5,500 exp. It may seem small, but it adds up over the hour.
3. Play Solo.
This is a basic one. In battles, when someone your level joins enemies come in equal to the amount of new teammates. If you play in a deserted area, people won't find you or join, making it much faster to speed through the battle quests.
4. Play with people your level.
The absolute opposite of the advice above, playing with people your level when doing ship battles helps you sink ships much quicker, as 3v1 is much better than 1v1. However this may also hinder you, as a lot of people ask for help on quests you may have done already, which won't benifit to you.
5. Do all of the above!
Combining all of my tips should provide a foolproof plan to level up in the fastest way possible. Good luck!

Merciless Jean Percy, 65
Merciless Cass Spencer, 42

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
:D just do your main quests and you will be at level 20 sometime in cool ranch. Doing your main quest is the fastest way to level up because you may get caught up in the storyline and realize that you have leveled up multiple times from doing so much main quests.