Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A party.

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
I want to host a party. Don't ask why, I haven't thought of an excuse- I MEAN a reason- yet. Just... don't ask why.

Time: 5:30 Central
Date: May 9th. (Friday)
Realm: Vadima
Where: Avery's Courtyard

Dress in clothes that can stand some combat, because a fencing tournament is starting to seem like a good idea.

Ensign
Jul 26, 2013
Sure I'll be there and tell others about it. I hope it is good because this is my first party. Good luck.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
:(. I got grounded. It is now postponed until Sunday, May 11, 12:00 PM Central Time.

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
Kai Alcott on May 9, 2014 wrote:
:(. I got grounded. It is now postponed until Sunday, May 11, 12:00 PM Central Time.
Yikes okay, sorry to hear you got grounded.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
No worries. Look at the bright side. No conflicts with other parties now.

Lieutenant
May 09, 2009
Hey!

I'm not quite sure if i can make it, but I will try to find out soon.

Noble Ryan Thompson
Loyal Garret Jones
Cautious Joshua Ironside

Ensign
Jul 26, 2013
Oh snap! I won't be there because i don't have internet at my house, but still hope you guys have a good time! I might go to a library or something.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Wait 12:00 PM?!Let's see if 7:00 AM US central time is 2:00 PM my time,that would mean the party is at...7:00 PM my time.Hmm...not sure if I'll make it but I'll port to Chrissy if I do!

Lieutenant
May 09, 2009
Ok everyone, I'm not going to be able to come. Sunday is a busy day for me and 12:00 isn't really a good time for me too. I hope to see everyone at the next party though.

The Loyal Swashbuckler
Noble Ryan Thompson 65
Loyal Garret Jones 65
Cautious Joshua Ironside 53

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
IT WENT HORRIBLY. At first, it was just sitting around and waiting. Then we went into my dorm and I built makeshift cages and locked people up. Then Chrissy got a headache and had to go (Hope that headache is gone soon.). Someone said something about PvP. Most people left at that point, but a few of us went and fought.

Sneaky George offered to switch to a lower level character to make it even, but then Patrick called in his level 65 friend. George and I got put in a battle, and then Nathan and Patrick (Two stupid cowards) start bombing me, and I'm half their level. They follow by gloating a bit about how easy the fight would be, and saying how no, it was not a cheap tactic to have two people twice my level and bomb me at the start of the match.

It was horrible, and I was almost crying when I logged out at 1:20 PM.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kai Alcott on May 11, 2014 wrote:
IT WENT HORRIBLY. At first, it was just sitting around and waiting. Then we went into my dorm and I built makeshift cages and locked people up. Then Chrissy got a headache and had to go (Hope that headache is gone soon.). Someone said something about PvP. Most people left at that point, but a few of us went and fought.

Sneaky George offered to switch to a lower level character to make it even, but then Patrick called in his level 65 friend. George and I got put in a battle, and then Nathan and Patrick (Two stupid cowards) start bombing me, and I'm half their level. They follow by gloating a bit about how easy the fight would be, and saying how no, it was not a cheap tactic to have two people twice my level and bomb me at the start of the match.

Aww just because the fight went out of balance doesn't mean the party did. You had a great turn out. There were a lot of people in your dorm. They all seemed to be having a lot of fun when I had to leave. Yes the headache is much better, thank you. A lot of people having a lot of fun is never a failed party. Don't let the PvP part spoil all those good memories.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Kai Alcott on May 11, 2014 wrote:

:( I am sorry I wasn't there, if I was there maybe the party would have gone much better.

I feel your pain