Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Sparticus 32's Costume Party

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Jack Nightingale or Sparticus 32 threw his first party and it was a great Costumed Collection of Marauders. The Message Board Marauders showed up in style and we had a blast. From a costume parade to marauding Mooshu to clocking Clockwork ships in Valencia and ticking off a Turret in Marleybone, The Message Board Marauders made their costumed presence known all over the spiral. Here are my screenshots of the frivolity.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 4, 2014 wrote:
Jack Nightingale or Sparticus 32 threw his first party and it was a great Costumed Collection of Marauders. The Message Board Marauders showed up in style and we had a blast. From a costume parade to marauding Mooshu to clocking Clockwork ships in Valencia and ticking off a Turret in Marleybone, The Message Board Marauders made their costumed presence known all over the spiral. Here are my screenshots of the frivolity.
Barnacles! I really wanted to attend, I was away from home this weekend. So very sad that I missed meeting Jack Nightingale!

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
i wish i could get on more often to know when there is a party
then i need to remember

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Noble Arthur Fairl... on May 4, 2014 wrote:
i wish i could get on more often to know when there is a party
then i need to remember
Try doing a search using the word "Party" and limit it to a recent date, then you will have all the info right there for ya.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010