Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

When will test server content go live?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 27, 2012
I love the test server content especially the advanced pets and the better explanation on the cards . When will these go live?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
sandy20850 on May 1, 2014 wrote:
I love the test server content especially the advanced pets and the better explanation on the cards . When will these go live?
Generally the developers will say "We don't talk schedule" The closest we have gotten for an answer is from One-Eyed Jack "Most likely sometime before June 20th, as that is officially the last day of Spring in the Northern Hemisphere."

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Maybe early Summer or late Spring regarding the test relem going live.

" Wait for it. It's worth it. " Amber Underwood

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Maybe sometime this month! :P

Ensign
Feb 09, 2009
I'm not sure the new content will run correctly. The servers are freezing up with the content that's running currently .

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Madpirate034 on May 5, 2014 wrote:
I'm not sure the new content will run correctly. The servers are freezing up with the content that's running currently .
Welcome to the message boards Mad Pirate. You are quite correct. Things are not quite running smoothly enough to go live just yet. Test is still the place to have some unique fun and be able to pay back some of they work they pour into this game for us. I love being able to help them out this way. They deserve all the help we can give them.