Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

theory. wizard 101 in the past?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
i just noticed something it looks like wizard 101 is in the past in pirate 101 for example you guys know what happen in mooshu when that guy got the dragonspyre key ( sorry i don't know how to spell his name ) odd huh? i could be wrong but let me know what you guys think about it

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
warrior021u on Apr 23, 2014 wrote:
i just noticed something it looks like wizard 101 is in the past in pirate 101 for example you guys know what happen in mooshu when that guy got the dragonspyre key ( sorry i don't know how to spell his name ) odd huh? i could be wrong but let me know what you guys think about it
You are noticing correctly. If you care to, read Blind Mew's threads and he addresses it frequently.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
Yep, there are Wizard101 references here and there, mostly in Mooshu and Marleybone, as well as Cool Ranch. Blind Mew says that both games' storylines are occurring at about the same time.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
well now i feel awkward i guess i should have noticed it a while ago when i get on the message boards i just check what new on the posts ( no offense blind mew )