Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate101 class cards

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2013
Musketeer
Card Name: Cannon
What it does: Set a cannon on a square that will hit anyone that go nears it 3 squares away.
Its set up like bishop's machine you do 125 damage each blow. (Does 2 times to person walking into range)
How is it useful: Its like a alarm system but with a cannon a nice way to keep your range away from somebody. It has 1000 health.
Witchdoctor
Card name: Rise
What it does: It revives a fallen companion back to life but with 100 health and weakness
How is it useful: Lets say you mistakenly healed the wrong companion then your low health el toro dies :( you use this card to gain it back to life.
Privateer
Card Name: Buff em!
What it does: Add 5% more to a buffing card
How is it useful: Add more juice to that buffing card and make the 25% go to 30% that is very useful for el toro!
Bucks
Card name: Ol' Mighty
What it does: Does a weapon swing in the air doing a backflip and hitting the enemy head on does
1st swing: 30 damage
2nd swing: 50 damage
hit head on: 340 damage
How is it useful: Doing some damage and also giving it a shield to fend off the angry player
Gives the player a shield for 5 rounds.
Swashbucklers
Card Name: Knife Swash
What it does: You jump up and throw the knifes and does (40) then you go down and slice the player 3 times (50) (30) (20) and a final spin doing (100) (25) (75)
How is it useful: Does High damage to players

What

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
Why do people always say witchdoctors should get a resurrecting power. I don't really want that power because the ones with least lives are a top priority target. Also, if he or she wakes up with bleeding or curse, they'll die. The others are cool though.

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2014
Ooh, that's quite an idea you got there. I love the Musketeer and Witchdoctor one.

Petty Alicia Cog Level 65 Musketeer

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2013
RyeKishatu2013 on Mar 19, 2014 wrote:
Why do people always say witchdoctors should get a resurrecting power. I don't really want that power because the ones with least lives are a top priority target. Also, if he or she wakes up with bleeding or curse, they'll die. The others are cool though.
Sadly I do agree with you but I think I can change it around hmm any ideas?

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
wt abut a steal health idea, like a damage over time effect where everytime it hits, you get a small amount of health, for 's only

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2013
Might change the witchdoctor one to this.
Tell me if you want me to.
WitchDoctor
Card Name: Levitate
What it does: When you cast this card your character floats in the air with purple clouds swarming around you
it last for 4 rounds. It gives you a boost of will and more health from jobu cards also when someone attacks you you just gain back half of your health that the damage did. Example: Someone does 100 damage you can 50 health back.
How is it useful: Do some nice damage and its a great comeback at pvp and pve.