Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Little help please

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
I've been farming zeeen for awhile now for the ring of Orpheus and I haven't been able to get it, is there another place where it drops?

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
zuto4011a on Mar 16, 2014 wrote:
I've been farming zeeen for awhile now for the ring of Orpheus and I haven't been able to get it, is there another place where it drops?
Hi, zuto4011. It lists on the P101 wiki that Talos also drops the Ring of Orpheus as well. So, maybe this may change your luck a bit. The Aquila No Auction guide over on P101 Central just lists Zeena and the wiki only lists Talos, so it may take some time for both of them to provide all drop sources. Hope this helps and that you are able to get that Ring of Orpheus.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
zuto4011a on Mar 16, 2014 wrote:
According to the Wiki Talos drops that ring not Zeena. That could be why she is being stingy about it.

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
Talos drops it. The problem is that his dungeon run take more than 20 minutes to complete.

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
Diskylos drops the same stuff that Zeena does. He's the 2 headed dog. If you farm with friends, he won't bring minions, so it is a quicker group farm. Because of this you won't get much gold farming him either.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
oh, I've been talking to people and they had said zeena dropped it, maybe the drop area was changed, or I've been pranked by many people