Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Booch beard and mr.grandy.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 08, 2014
Did anyone else notice on the quest Pugilistic Intergrity when you fight tyson you see them? Oh and if there are more sitings post them here. (Sorry for spelling mistakes)

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
I did notice them there and I don't know if this counts but they are in numerous amounts of wall painting of them all over the spiral. A lot of these paintings can be seen in the cabins at flotsam if you are looking for some fine art. I have always been intrigued by these two characters in the game and since our interaction with them ends after they originally save us from Deacon I hope they show up later in the game as bigger players in the story.

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
Yeah, I did. I was surprised that BoochBeard and Mr. Grandy came to see the PC fight Tyson.

Good thing the PC won the match or else BoochBeard might have second thoughts freeing us from the Armada.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009