Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A internet problem

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Hello pirates! Sorry I have not been posting for a while, but I have some bad news. My Internet is down because of the big storm and I can't get online until its fixed but as soon as its fixed I will be ready to sail the sky's with ya soon! Happy sailing!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
fearless robert sp... on Mar 5, 2014 wrote:
Hello pirates! Sorry I have not been posting for a while, but I have some bad news. My Internet is down because of the big storm and I can't get online until its fixed but as soon as its fixed I will be ready to sail the sky's with ya soon! Happy sailing!
Sorry to hear that. Tie up those sails well and snug her up sound to the docks and once you ride out that storm I will be looking forward to seeing you on the skyways again.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Sorry pirates!! internet is still down! But we will get it fixed in about two days!! I'm looking forward to sailing in the sky's again with y'all!!!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Sorry pirates! The dang Internet is still down!! But it is only because my mom has not had time to fix it so no I am not gone forever in case any of you were thinking that! lol so I will see you guys soon!! Yar!!!

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
fearless robert sp... on Mar 12, 2014 wrote:
Sorry pirates! The dang Internet is still down!! But it is only because my mom has not had time to fix it so no I am not gone forever in case any of you were thinking that! lol so I will see you guys soon!! Yar!!!
How are you posting without internet?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
fearless robert sp... on Mar 12, 2014 wrote:
Hang in there. We pirates will band together to keep the Spiral going until you return.

Community Leader
Id be having some serious withdrawals by now! Hang in there.

I have actually played the game tethering my Smartphones internet before... ;)

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
If you don't have Internet, then how are you posting??

Administrator
pirate101 lover on Mar 12, 2014 wrote:
If you don't have Internet, then how are you posting??
My guess would be the public library?

(If I'm right, you should see if they'll let you install Pirate101 like this cool library!)

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Dr Zeppers on Mar 12, 2014 wrote:
Id be having some serious withdrawals by now! Hang in there.

I have actually played the game tethering my Smartphones internet before... ;)
That's a great suggestion. I know several players that say that is the only way they can access the net and play. Thanks Doc.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
I am using my moms iPhone that has its own Internet and sry the wifi is still down lol. But it should be back up tomorrow or the day after that

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
wifi is back up yall! robert is back! whoop whoop!

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
One-Eyed Jack on Mar 13, 2014 wrote:
My guess would be the public library?

(If I'm right, you should see if they'll let you install Pirate101 like this cool library!)
Remember OEJ he could always being a mobile device or using a school library computer. :P anyways he said he was using his mom's Iphone anyway