Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Any good places to farm for awesome weapons?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 31, 2012
Hey there everybody, so a question I have if where is a good place to farm for some weapons? The first one I was thinking of was anax but I haven't gotten to him yet also I was thinking of north landing and Abe poga but they are in Mooshu and I was wanting to farm in Aquila, So as you can see I'm stuck on farming ideas Please some responses, anything will due.

- Fearless Isabella nightingale Level 62

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Captain Pluton drops a great weapon, the Trident. You just have to board him and have some amazing deck fights with a scary pack of diskylos' but the rewards can be awesome. The Minotaurs drop their Axe. The nevermind cave boss Grohl in Knossos drops many weapons including the Trident and lots of non auction gear. Plus Zeena drops lots of weapons too. That should keep you busy for a bit.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
FearlessIsabella14 on Mar 3, 2014 wrote:
Hey there everybody, so a question I have if where is a good place to farm for some weapons? The first one I was thinking of was anax but I haven't gotten to him yet also I was thinking of north landing and Abe poga but they are in Mooshu and I was wanting to farm in Aquila, So as you can see I'm stuck on farming ideas Please some responses, anything will due.

- Fearless Isabella nightingale Level 62
Hi FearlessIsabella14. Here is a guide that I made that may help you find the weapon you are looking for. It is a Guide for high level weapons through the Aquila storyline. The guide can be found towards the bottom of the page (3rd post from the bottom)- page 9 in the PHP thread (in case link doesn't work.) In the guide are links to all of the weapons and the bosses that drop them. Just click on either the weapon and/or the boss and it will take you to the corresponding page on the wiki central site.

One item I missed in the guide was:

Troll Chieftain's Club lvl60+ (Smashy) 167-279 Damage w/ bonus from Strength. Dropped by Chief Antiphates

Hope this helps.

Ensign
Dec 31, 2012
Wow, thank you so much for answering, I will defiantly farm those places, allot of places. I really want the axe, I looked it up and it's super awesome Anyways that will defiantly will keep me busy, get me some cool weapons

-Fearless Isabella Nightingale level 62

Petty Officer
Dec 20, 2012
also you know, cadmus in cave of shade or whatever drops the blades of shade in illos

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
qwerty78202 on Mar 4, 2014 wrote:
also you know, cadmus in cave of shade or whatever drops the blades of shade in illos
Oh my, how could I ever forget that awesome blade? I suspect that my farming hasn't achieved it for me and I must have mentally blocked it in frustration. Thank you for mentioning that one. It is also in the must have for farming goals.

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 4, 2014 wrote:
Oh my, how could I ever forget that awesome blade? I suspect that my farming hasn't achieved it for me and I must have mentally blocked it in frustration. Thank you for mentioning that one. It is also in the must have for farming goals.
Especially for Swashbucklers if you want the best weapon that uses agility. I'm still farming that one and haven't got it.

Ensign
Dec 31, 2012
Witty Gavin on Mar 12, 2014 wrote:
Especially for Swashbucklers if you want the best weapon that uses agility. I'm still farming that one and haven't got it.
Woah, I just started farming Cadmus for the blades of course, I still haven't got it yet But good luck getting the blade, hope you get it

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
FearlessIsabella14 on Mar 15, 2014 wrote:
Woah, I just started farming Cadmus for the blades of course, I still haven't got it yet But good luck getting the blade, hope you get it
I have a funny story about the blades of shade actually. On my birthday, i got a few thousand crowns, which i used to buy a few new companions. I wanted to test them out, so i decided to get a farming run or two out of the way at the same time. prior to this, I have farmed Cadmus for a week, only to give up in frustration. I went into the cave, and after one fight, BAM! blades dropped! I was so happy, so i decided to head to some other places with decent gear. I went to Trafalgar vortex, and after 3 runs, BAM! Rooke's axe (i have his armor and shield already)! I felt a little lucky, so I headed to Sato's tower. After one run... BAM! no drops. BUT, I threw only 100 crowns in his chest and got the black rain shades! I was ecstatic. After that, I went to Bishop, and again no drops, but I did get his hat AND glasses after only 150 crowns in the chest! Then I headed to a place where I have hated only for what it did to me in between the game's release and first story update. For weeks after I maxed out, I farmed for the metal guardian's blade, not only for the fact that it dealt the most damage out of any weapon at that time, but the hope that it's bonus 1st strike would give me 1st strike x3 ;P. I gave up on my quest after 3 weeks, and left it alone for a year. my last birthday farming quest was to his temple, and oh bartelby was i satisfied. it only took me 3 runs, and the were super quick because my companions and i were 20 levels superior, and my whole team could get over his barriers. I just wanted to share this story, and i do believe I was just extremely lucky, and i didn't get all these drops because it was my B-day, even though it might prompt a superstition about higher drop rates on your birthday.

F.R. Holystone
lv 65

Ensign
Oct 11, 2013
qwerty78202 on Mar 4, 2014 wrote:
To be honest that place is hard to farm, I have been farming him for almost a weak and I still don't get the blades of shades :P well good luck for the people who are trying to farm for those weapons :D

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Elemutation on Mar 15, 2014 wrote:
I have a funny story about the blades of shade actually. On my birthday, i got a few thousand crowns, which i used to buy a few new companions. I wanted to test them out, so i decided to get a farming run or two out of the way at the same time. prior to this, I have farmed Cadmus for a week, only to give up in frustration. I went into the cave, and after one fight, BAM! blades dropped! I was so happy, so i decided to head to some other places with decent gear. I went to Trafalgar vortex, and after 3 runs, BAM! Rooke's axe (i have his armor and shield already)! I felt a little lucky, so I headed to Sato's tower. After one run... BAM! no drops. BUT, I threw only 100 crowns in his chest and got the black rain shades! I was ecstatic. After that, I went to Bishop, and again no drops, but I did get his hat AND glasses after only 150 crowns in the chest! Then I headed to a place where I have hated only for what it did to me in between the game's release and first story update. For weeks after I maxed out, I farmed for the metal guardian's blade, not only for the fact that it dealt the most damage out of any weapon at that time, but the hope that it's bonus 1st strike would give me 1st strike x3 ;P. I gave up on my quest after 3 weeks, and left it alone for a year. my last birthday farming quest was to his temple, and oh bartelby was i satisfied. it only took me 3 runs, and the were super quick because my companions and i were 20 levels superior, and my whole team could get over his barriers. I just wanted to share this story, and i do believe I was just extremely lucky, and i didn't get all these drops because it was my B-day, even though it might prompt a superstition about higher drop rates on your birthday.

F.R. Holystone
lv 65
Lol congratulations on your fabulous loot drops. Yea you might want to keep that under your hat. We don't want any urban legends about birthdays running rampant through the Spiral.

Ensign
Dec 31, 2012
Elemutation on Mar 15, 2014 wrote:

F.R. Holystone
lv 65
Woah, did like someone put a spell on you? Or like you rubbed a bottle and a genie came out? I wish I could have you're luck. But congradz on getting all of those rare drops. It's like the bosses loved you