Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Screenshots

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
The screenshots in Pirate101 are awesome! Thanks whichever staff member was responsible for that! (To take a screenshot, press PrtSc in the game)!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
1Of1Musketeer on Feb 26, 2014 wrote:
The screenshots in Pirate101 are awesome! Thanks whichever staff member was responsible for that! (To take a screenshot, press PrtSc in the game)!
The current 'Screenshot Siren', at least according to Valkoor, is in total agreement with this one. The screenshot shutterbug bite is highly addictive and the quest to catch "THE" action shot just never ends. Much of my game time has been spent trying for that elusive shot and I just love it. *Remembers the hours spent trying to get the perfect shot of a messenger turtle passing over my ship* At least it keeps me out of trouble. *Raises a tankard of yum to whoever gave the YAR to this feature.*

Ensign
Dec 02, 2012
Captain
May 13, 2011
i usually take sceenshots in battle when someone uses a critical attack. the best one is jack preparing his epic hit at trafalgar

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
I agree with you all (and I get what you're saying Chrissy), I just don't know how to submit them.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
1Of1Musketeer on Feb 27, 2014 wrote:
I agree with you all (and I get what you're saying Chrissy), I just don't know how to submit them.
Here is some info for you on how to do that.