Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cave of Atratus

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
So I was doing the Cave of Atratus to save Pandion and on the last battle in the cave, (I forgot the main guys name like Batrilla or something ) I couldn't move until I killed "Batrilla". My friend ported and the sae thing happened to him two times. Thanks.

Witty Gavin Bristol-level 61

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
I'm no Admin or anything but this has been happening in my game too. If it was a multiplayer battle with exactly two or more pirates, then I think you should try to both join at the same time. If your screen pauses, the other player's screen will also probably freeze; eventually this will resolute and both screens will move again.Which ever pirate joins the battle first will be a little a head the one who joins second, for example; if the two computers are brought together while in a mutiplayer battle, you will probably notice an Eco. The second player's music will be a little behind. I'd think this could cause a problem and eventually make the screens pause. Then, this will lead to an even bigger problem! You may not even be able to move! With my computer, I had to flee and restart my whole computer then try again! While I was fleeing, I couldn't really flee! I couldn't even press on the Life Fountain nor anything else! Your best bet(s) would either be to try to join the battle at the same exact time, or to possibly mute your computer; now this is probably not a really good idea. I had an idea while I was typing this but I lost it. Sorry, I'll comment when I get that idea back.

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
The problem was he couldn't move his pirate, but he could attack. He wasn't able to move to any open square... hmm...

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
Witty Gavin on Feb 20, 2014 wrote:
The problem was he couldn't move his pirate, but he could attack. He wasn't able to move to any open square... hmm...
Hmm... Indeed, that seems unusual. This could be more of a problem considering it's never happened to me.