Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

weird ship travel near jonah town

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 01, 2014
i travel in my ship and when i turn the camera to jonah town the screen glitches to black rays that kinda annoys me but the worst part is that you can't see anything so if you aren't in a wind lane you don't know whats in front of you and i have been surprised by some flying fish when trying to enter or leave jonah town.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirateguy54321 on Feb 17, 2014 wrote:
i travel in my ship and when i turn the camera to jonah town the screen glitches to black rays that kinda annoys me but the worst part is that you can't see anything so if you aren't in a wind lane you don't know whats in front of you and i have been surprised by some flying fish when trying to enter or leave jonah town.
Sounds like a video card driver issue but I bet if you sent a DxDiag file to customer support they could tell you for sure.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirateguy54321 on Feb 17, 2014 wrote:
Forgot to mention: Welcome to the message boards Pirateguy 54321. We are a helpful bunch here and love to make each other giggle too. If you are not sure how to send the file I mentioned, Here is a link to the FAQ page that explains how.