Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New gear

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
I was wondering where I could get the new gear because I want to stitch it (don't worry I may be a high lvl but I don't do pvp) and just another thing do they all look the same and if not what does the buccaneer gear look like? Thx

-Jack Nightgale lvl 62 buccaneer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on Feb 12, 2014 wrote:
I was wondering where I could get the new gear because I want to stitch it (don't worry I may be a high lvl but I don't do pvp) and just another thing do they all look the same and if not what does the buccaneer gear look like? Thx

I know that Fin Dorsal in the tunnels of Skill Island drops a lot of it.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Marcus in Skull Island mountain also drops a lot of the new gear.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
The buccaneer gear has a definite 17th C. feel to it - boots with a slouchy top, 16th-17th C. armor cuirass (that piece of plate that covers the front and back of the torso), and a BIG hat with a large feather -- reminiscent of The Three Musketeers style. I must confess that so far, though my buccaneer (Genevieve) has acquired a small closet full of boots and several lovely hats, the main garment has been elusive...

Ensign
Feb 04, 2013
TheDragonspyrePira... on Feb 12, 2014 wrote:

HAHAHAHAthats cool