Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

new worlds

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 20, 2010
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
jenna Quick on Jan 13, 2014 wrote:
Will there be a new world?, Will there be more levels to go?
Hey Jenna. Welcome to the message boards. Yes there will be many new worlds and lots of levels to go. This is a new game and all the goodies haven't been produced yet so we are enjoying the game as it is being created. Never fear. Read the posts by the head writer Blind Mew. You will learn a lot about what might be in store and what little bit of tidbits he will share with us. Along with Mew's genius he is a master at keeping secrets so we only get just so much information from him but he has given his word that lots more fun is in store for us pirates.

Ensign
Jul 06, 2011
there have been several questions like this and we have been assured that new updates will come out. possible worlds include krokotopia, and Polaris so keep your fingers crossed (Polaris please!)

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I'd say Polaris will come out and grizzleheim or krokotopia

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
jenna Quick on Jan 13, 2014 wrote:
Will there be a new world?, Will there be more levels to go?
Welcome to the message boards Jenna- glad to have you here! Yes there will be many more worlds, levels and adventures to come. All in good time. I am glad KI takes it's time to put out the best game, new worlds and content possible. Their efforts, hard work and patience allow them to create and bring all of us pirates the best playing experience possible. Hopefully this glorious game will go on forever!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jan 16, 2014 wrote:
Welcome to the message boards Jenna- glad to have you here! Yes there will be many more worlds, levels and adventures to come. All in good time. I am glad KI takes it's time to put out the best game, new worlds and content possible. Their efforts, hard work and patience allow them to create and bring all of us pirates the best playing experience possible. Hopefully this glorious game will go on forever!
I know right go forever to lvl 1 billion I'm lvl 32 so I'm nearly half way through the game