Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

One heck of a game!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2013
I would just like to thank all the pirate101 staff members and the forum moderators a big round of applause because you made one heck of a game! I love the game and its my favorite since in beta! Thank you staff for all your hard work!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
David percy on Jan 8, 2014 wrote:
I would just like to thank all the pirate101 staff members and the forum moderators a big round of applause because you made one heck of a game! I love the game and its my favorite since in beta! Thank you staff for all your hard work!
Here, here and a shipload of yars to add to that. All of you at KingsIsle deserve many awards and medals for pulling off the amazing twice. Although in my humble opinion I think you pulled it off better the second time, I do love both games. My heart is in the skyways though and I couldn't be more thankful for all the hard work that went into this in all those different areas that congeal to make such an awesome game. There is no unappreciated part that goes in to making this kind of a masterpiece. You are all masters of your craft and should proudly carry your heads high for making the world a better place for those of us that enjoy such fun time as these games. Beyond well done.
*Throws a chest onto the bar to give free yum to everyone & includes a few platters of delicious goodies from the bakeries of the Highlander Fox.* (Her last batch of s'more brownies are amazing)

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
David percy on Jan 8, 2014 wrote:
Here, here David Percy- Kingsisle should be put in the Gaming Hall of Fame- I don't know if there is one, but there should be. And Pirate101 is a brilliant masterpiece on all levels. With the epic storyline, the mega dialogue, super character creations, the amazing worlds of the spiral, the artwork and animations, the sound effects, the cooperative gameplay with friends, the family friendly environment, the attention to detail, supporting of fan feedback, message board moderators, the developers, the administrators, and so much more- their commitment and loyalty to us in the pirate community is unheralded and unrivaled. Everyone at KI should be so proud as they undoubtedly put their hearts and soul into creating a true gem of a game for so many to enjoy.

Simply put, they created a treasure and we are fortunate enough to get to plunder it.
Thank you, thank you, thank you-
Kingsisle

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 8, 2014 wrote:
Here, here and a shipload of yars to add to that. All of you at KingsIsle deserve many awards and medals for pulling off the amazing twice. Although in my humble opinion I think you pulled it off better the second time, I do love both games. My heart is in the skyways though and I couldn't be more thankful for all the hard work that went into this in all those different areas that congeal to make such an awesome game. There is no unappreciated part that goes in to making this kind of a masterpiece. You are all masters of your craft and should proudly carry your heads high for making the world a better place for those of us that enjoy such fun time as these games. Beyond well done.
*Throws a chest onto the bar to give free yum to everyone & includes a few platters of delicious goodies from the bakeries of the Highlander Fox.* (Her last batch of s'more brownies are amazing)
Beautifully stated and well said Chrissy- once again.