Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Happy Birthday to Me

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
Hi everyone!
Tomorrow is my birthday so I decided to make snacks for once! I was going to make a cake, but it appears that Old Scratch used the sugar for one of his hoo doo things, and Ratbeard licked all the frosting, without a spoon. So, I just decided use some leftover cookies I sto, I mean bought from the Tavern one day.

*smiles brightly and serves a plate of slightly stale chocolate chip cookies*

I'm celebrating my birthday here today, 'cause tomorrow I'll be out all day and won't get much of a turn on P101, if I get a turn at all! So, yeah, that's why I'm here.

In addition to celebrating my birthday, we're also celebrating New Year's, because that's my birthday too! If you'll look to your right, you'll see that we have an excellent fireworks display that will go off in a few moments while we restrain Ratbeard and tie him to a chair.

*Noise erupts from a different room*

Sarah: Hold still!

Ratbeard: So you can what? Tie me to a chair?

Sarah: That is the idea.

Bonnie: Do you want me to get the knockout gas?

Sarah: We're out of it, remember?

Bonnie: *thinks for a moment* What about the knockout stick?

Sarah: Ohh! That'll work! Hold him still while I go get it.

*silence while Sarah gets the knockout stick, which is a giant club*

*more silence, I think I should clean that closet more often*

*even more silence*

Bonnie: HE GOT OUT!!!

*we see Ratbeard running out of the room with a fuse just as Sarah gets back*

Sarah: RATBEARD!!! What do you think you're DOING?!?!

Ratbeard: FIREWORKS FOR THE WIN!!!!

*Ratbeard throws down the fuse at the firework display*

Me: Run for your lives!

BOOM!!!

Bonnie: *after the smoke clears* Well, at least it was pretty.

El Toro: What?! Pretty?! That is sissy talk. It was... *El Toro gets a little teary* the most dramatic thing I have ever seen!

*El Toro runs up to Ratbeard*

El Toro: Good work, my friend, will you do the same thing for the Captain's 4th of July party?

*I smack my head as a box is lunged at me*

Sarah: Guess what I found?

*I peer in the box* Congratulations, everyone! It appears that we will be having cake!

*I place the box on the table and slice it; the cake not the box*

Me: Happy New Year's Everyone!! Hope 2014 is happy!

~Merciless Emma Jenkins, Lvl 46 Swashbuckler

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
totallyawesomepira... on Dec 31, 2013 wrote:
Hi everyone!
Tomorrow is my birthday so I decided to make snacks for once! I was going to make a cake, but it appears that Old Scratch used the sugar for one of his hoo doo things, and Ratbeard licked all the frosting, without a spoon. So, I just decided use some leftover cookies I sto, I mean bought from the Tavern one day.

I'm celebrating my birthday here today, 'cause tomorrow I'll be out all day and won't get much of a turn on P101, if I get a turn at all! So, yeah, that's why I'm here.

In addition to celebrating my birthday, we're also celebrating New Year's, because that's my birthday too! If you'll look to your right, you'll see that we have an excellent fireworks display that will go off in a few moments while we restrain Ratbeard and tie him to a chair.

*even more silence*

BOOM!!!

El Toro: What?! Pretty?! That is sissy talk. It was... *El Toro gets a little teary* the most dramatic thing I have ever seen!

El Toro: Good work, my friend, will you do the same thing for the Captain's 4th of July party?

*I peer in the box* Congratulations, everyone! It appears that we will be having cake!

Happy, Happy Birthday to you Emma. Live your special day to the fullest like only a pirate can. And thank you for the stolen...I mean properly purchased...cookies (and sliced cake- although I would have preferred the sliced box)! Enjoy your day and please do try to keep Ratbeard under control.

Happy Birthday and Happy New Year's!

Two-faced Valkoor Ohlen, Lvl 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Hi everyone!

*even more silence*

BOOM!!!

My friend, that was absolutely brilliant. I am still laughing at so many levels of delight. *Looks up your name in the Scarakeet address book.* Well no WONDER..... It says here that Emma lives on 'Totally Awesome Writers Boulevard' That explains a lot.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
P.S. Please check out the picture I snapped of the above festivities................
A very happy birthday to you and the happiest of New Year to you too.
Happy New Year to all of my piratey family. May your next year be packed with enough blessings and giggles to keep your giggle muscles buff all year long.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Hi everyone!

*even more silence*

BOOM!!!

Happy Bday!

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
Thx everyone! I had an AWESOME day!!

I think I might be a little too obsessed with pirates, because instead of having a party I went to this seasonal museum thing filled to the brim with artifacts from Expedition Whydah. (The pirate ship of Captain Sam Bellamy) So, there was this flag display that had the flags of a bunch of famous pirates. One of the flags -Blackbeard's, or Edward Teach - was inaccurate. Instead of having a horned skeleton stabbing a heart and holding an hourglass, this thing said that the flag had a black background and a white skull.

I frowned, knowing this wasn't true. I walked up to one of the tour guides and said,

"Um, on the flag display, it says that Blackbeard had a skull on a black flag instead of having a horned skeleton-"

"Stabbing a heart?"

I nodded.

"Yeah, we noticed that on day one. (a few weeks ago) For some reason they still haven't changed it." The guy smiled at me then. "Do you know how many people come here a day?"

I shrugged, "A hundred, maybe?"

"One, two hundred. But out of all those people, only 4 or 5 have noticed the mistake."

I blushed and looked at my feet. "I like pirates." I said quietly.

"Still," He held up his hand for a high five and I hit it. "Good job on noticing that."

So, yeah, in other terms, BEST DAY EVER!!!!!

~A very happy Merciless Emma Jenkins

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
totallyawesomepira... on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
Thx everyone! I had an AWESOME day!!

I think I might be a little too obsessed with pirates, because instead of having a party I went to this seasonal museum thing filled to the brim with artifacts from Expedition Whydah. (The pirate ship of Captain Sam Bellamy) So, there was this flag display that had the flags of a bunch of famous pirates. One of the flags -Blackbeard's, or Edward Teach - was inaccurate. Instead of having a horned skeleton stabbing a heart and holding an hourglass, this thing said that the flag had a black background and a white skull.

I frowned, knowing this wasn't true. I walked up to one of the tour guides and said,

"Um, on the flag display, it says that Blackbeard had a skull on a black flag instead of having a horned skeleton-"

"Stabbing a heart?"

I nodded.

"Yeah, we noticed that on day one. (a few weeks ago) For some reason they still haven't changed it." The guy smiled at me then. "Do you know how many people come here a day?"

I shrugged, "A hundred, maybe?"

"One, two hundred. But out of all those people, only 4 or 5 have noticed the mistake."

I blushed and looked at my feet. "I like pirates." I said quietly.

"Still," He held up his hand for a high five and I hit it. "Good job on noticing that."

So, yeah, in other terms, BEST DAY EVER!!!!!

~A very happy Merciless Emma Jenkins
I am thrilled that you had a wonderful birthday and kudos to you for catching that and more kudos for having the fortitude to do something about it. Well done. Th'Blesser is proud of you.