Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Crafting in Pirates

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 09, 2010
I have already posted this in the idea part of this board, but for all those pirates who don't read the fine details, I am trying to add a bit more attention to this topic. One portion I really loved about wizards 101 is the crafting aspect of the game. How we could get better gear, better furniture, mounts and portals for different parts of the game by going around and collecting. Now I love collecting and working towards a goal to develop a bigger better thing. What I am talking about is adding crafting into Pirates. Going around collecting red seaweed in mooshu river, or going to cool ranch and collecting tumble weeds. I really would love to see this aspect of the game added for all of us who may want something other then questing and pvping to do. I miss running around mooshu and getting excited every time I saw a black lotus flower. I really thing level 65 characters and have something to do after they are done maxing out. This would give them better gear. This would give better furniture in the housing aspect or different prospects of housing. I love the class housing don't get me wrong but what about would housing? Who doesn't want their own ranch? Or who wants their own temple? some things we would be able to craft. Just please consider this option pirates.

I encourage all pirates to post their comments or yar this post to encourage pirates 101 to look into adding this part into the pirates game. What I am trying to do is get enough interest into this topic to get the game developers to look into adding some more variety into the game. So like I said, post comments here about what you think in general about having this part of the game becoming real, or for everyone with a flare of imagination get the programers a head start and start posting what sort of things you would like to craft and how what is needed to craft such an item. Lets really start pushing this and I feel more pirates can become more involved into the game.

Happy sailing pirates~

Dead-eye Morgan Aldridge level 50

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
J'encourage cette idée. Il a été fait dans Wizard101 il doit être fait dans Pirate101. Je suis juste imaginer l'élaboration de nouveaux engins. Je ne peux pas attendre. Par ailleurs vous aimez française?

Developer
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I agree that the ability to craft furniture and gear is nice but I do not miss that standing in the bazaar trying to get that rare reagent or huge amounts of other ones to create the ones you need. Standing there getting so frustrated because there are 10 buyers out there snapping up every thing that becomes available used to dive me insane with frustration. If they ever do implement this then I suggest that there is an item limit per purchase so that others can have a chance at buying what they need. Being quick in the click was the only thing that enabled you to buy something fast enough, or having a fast enough internet. It was beyond agonizing to make a purchase and have it ask for the final conformation of your purchase only to tell you it was gone before you could make that final click. Limiting how many you can scoop up would allow more to at least get something rather than feeling like you have been fighting for Cabbage Patch dolls way back when.

Ensign
Jun 09, 2010
Maybe instead of standing in the bazaar, crafting more rare items then just selling them in the bazaar?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ravemonkey2788 on Dec 29, 2013 wrote:
Maybe instead of standing in the bazaar, crafting more rare items then just selling them in the bazaar?
I don't mean crafted items I was trying to buy. I mean the reagents you need to do the crafting. When you haven't found enough of some of the rare ones you could create them by using a transmuting spell, the ingredients to transmute were much easier to find but you needed huge amounts of them to create the final reagent. Those were what was so hard to find in the bazaar because there was always someone there buying up everything that showed up. A limit on how many you could buy at once would take more time, yes but at least more people could at least make some progress (no pun intended but I like it. ).

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
Well, Ratbeard wants crafting, so I guess it's on the way, but I really hated the way crafting, pet training, and gardening makes Wizard feel like work. I would much rather Pirate introduce unique pirate activities, like fishing, and not let it have a big effect on PvP or PvE. Housing Items might be nice. Maybe we can spend gold or crowns to mount a rare fish we catch?