Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Shark Companions for swashbucklers?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Hey I was curious what kinds of shark companions are avaible and how to earn them

My character is a swashbuckler and already has

Cutthroat pirate (From Bundle)
El Tiburon (Sky shark from crowns shop)

Are there any others I can get (via side quests or any other way)

Trying to get a bunch so I have a crew full of them.

Thanks in advance

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Dec 3, 2013 wrote:
Hey I was curious what kinds of shark companions are avaible and how to earn them

Thanks in advance
fin dorsal, crown shop 15$

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012

Thanks in advance
well at best value he is much less

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009

Thanks in advance
Hi, Rachel! I know of one other companion, and that is Fin Dorsal. There is an NPC currently located "below" the shopping area in Skull Island, across from where Blind Mew stands; He'll give you a quest that will result in getting the "Best Chum" badge for having to chase Fin Dorsal and friends down a few times more. You'll get Fin in the Crowns Shop. He is rather pricy, but I heard that when trained well, he's a fairly good companion. Good questing!

DSD

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
DS Devereaux on Dec 3, 2013 wrote:
Hi, Rachel! I know of one other companion, and that is Fin Dorsal. There is an NPC currently located "below" the shopping area in Skull Island, across from where Blind Mew stands; He'll give you a quest that will result in getting the "Best Chum" badge for having to chase Fin Dorsal and friends down a few times more. You'll get Fin in the Crowns Shop. He is rather pricy, but I heard that when trained well, he's a fairly good companion. Good questing!

DSD
Thanks I didn't know about the side quest but I will keep an eye out for a NPC across from Blind Mew the next time I am on skull island.

He does seem a bit pricey though so I might get him for Christmas if I get enough crowns.

Also does anyone know if El Tiberon/Shark companion from Bundle gets a promotion quest?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Thanks I didn't know about the side quest but I will keep an eye out for a NPC across from Blind Mew the next time I am on skull island.

He does seem a bit pricey though so I might get him for Christmas if I get enough crowns.

Also does anyone know if El Tiberon/Shark companion from Bundle gets a promotion quest?
As of this point he does not. He sure is cool looking though. I really wish he would. Whoever created him is to be highly commended. What a cool gnarly looking companion, especially when traveling beside his captain. The different colors he can come in only make him look cooler. Well done art department.

Bosun
May 06, 2009

El Tiburon (which is Spanish for Shark), does not promote. The Cutthroat Companion does promote twice before Level 50, one at Level 17 and again at 36. Niether have a quest, but do promote with gold.

Ensign
Aug 10, 2012
yeah can we get a cutthroat companion quest at lvl 12 or 16 from avery sincerely cooldogkillem