Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Allow us to equip a one handed sword and hook

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Dolan here! I just farmed Buster Crab for his signature weapon, Da Claw, and finally got it to e quip it. but then i found out i could not equip it and a sword i had. Outrageous! Please make this happen Ki. If oyu agree, comment or Yar!
Your gun getting chilly?

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
there are certain weapons that have a sword and hook at same time, i think if you had the hook and could equip any sword you can get overpowered

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
MightySwashbuckler... on Nov 24, 2013 wrote:
there are certain weapons that have a sword and hook at same time, i think if you had the hook and could equip any sword you can get overpowered
it delas 40-ish damage. Not much overpowering, dude.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Frozenmuskets on Nov 26, 2013 wrote:
it delas 40-ish damage. Not much overpowering, dude.
i am talking about the other weapons where you could add ANY sword to a hook

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
MightySwashbuckler... on Nov 27, 2013 wrote:
i am talking about the other weapons where you could add ANY sword to a hook
No, i mean the hook. hooks deal very little damage, and are mostly cosmetic.

Ensign
Aug 25, 2009
Frozenmuskets on Nov 27, 2013 wrote:
No, i mean the hook. hooks deal very little damage, and are mostly cosmetic.
I think he means having two weapons would be overpowered. Like you said, Da Claw deals around 40 damage, so the damage would be however much damage your sword does, +40. If your sword does 200 damage, now you'd be doing 240 damage. That can stack up very quickly, and would be pretty overpowered.