Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ninja pig

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 21, 2013
Um do any of you have a code from kingsilse? Um I really want a ninja pig if anyone could lend one to me it would be great.!!!! My pirate101 name is bloody Alaric dodger. I'm a level 47 privateer. Thanks! Yeah hopefully someone can because I just realized that's how you got one and I've been searching forever. Peace!!!!

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Trae277 on Nov 15, 2013 wrote:
Um do any of you have a code from kingsilse? Um I really want a ninja pig if anyone could lend one to me it would be great.!!!! My pirate101 name is bloody Alaric dodger. I'm a level 47 privateer. Thanks! Yeah hopefully someone can because I just realized that's how you got one and I've been searching forever. Peace!!!!
I have one but lost my code.

Maybe go see if Pirate101 central has anyone that is willing to give you one use of it?

Ensign
Jul 06, 2011
i got the code for the ninja pig so long ago i dont remember it, but i can tell you not to stop searching because he's awesome. he's a ninja pig swashbuckler named white blade (or tan ga) he comes with a first strike talent, and one thing i like about him is he gets promoted, but you dont have to go on the promotion quest, you can just pay to promote him. i've promoted him twice, and he has really high damage, high dodge, and he usually survives longer than most of my other swashbucklers. he's gotten me out of a lot of sticky situations