Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Why can we jump?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 14, 2011
Ahoyyy

I'd like to know why we can jump in the game. I know its a feature most people can't live without, but is there a specific reason?

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I think it's just for fun, but it might help a friend see where you are in a crowded area like Avery's Court can be.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Calamity Finch on Nov 6, 2013 wrote:
I think it's just for fun, but it might help a friend see where you are in a crowded area like Avery's Court can be.
Good answer, and I also love the ability when I am in an area where you have to stay on a path and a pirate is coming from the other direction and I am on one of my cats or a flying mount, I just love jumping over the oncoming pirate as I rush by. Yea, sure I can run through them but I love staying in character and it looks so cool to zip by and jump over the pirates in the area and laughing as you hear the comments.

Petty Officer
Mar 29, 2012
Hi there,

I have a good friend in the game, I always questing with her and we jump all the time , why?, just because we have fun hahaha, and jumping over pirates is also allot of fun hahaha

Blaze

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Nov 6, 2013 wrote:
Good answer, and I also love the ability when I am in an area where you have to stay on a path and a pirate is coming from the other direction and I am on one of my cats or a flying mount, I just love jumping over the oncoming pirate as I rush by. Yea, sure I can run through them but I love staying in character and it looks so cool to zip by and jump over the pirates in the area and laughing as you hear the comments.
yeah did that with my horse mount too, one time i was in averys court and i was just running everywhere ilke a crazy pirate who had to much yum. oh wait i AM a crazy pirate whos had to much yum! anyway, i was just running and jumping over random pirates. it was jolly good fun! lol