Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who is 'G'?

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate101 lover on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:
  • I looked up some names:
  • Gable, Clark ( Gone with the wind.)
  • Garfield, John
  • Garland, Judy ( Wizard of Oz )
  • Gates, Bill
  • George Washington
  • Gary, Glover
  • George Gobel
  • Rube Goldberg
  • Jeff Gordon NASCAR champ
  • That's all I have for today.
Hmmm a Rube Goldberg quest, now wouldn't that be fun? The ultimate mousetrap quest.

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
I think it might be a counter part of Galileo. I think him because he says that quote by quote "I know how to defeat Kane, find me in Caliastro -G". If a person knows how to defeat an evil clockwork that is smarter than any living thing it would involve some complicating math statistics and no one other than Galileo would know. Plus Valencia is based off of Italy, it would have to be him.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Oh, I know I know I know!! It is Goofy from Mickey House Clubhouse!!
Maybe we should wait longer....

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Mysterious man thy name is goofy goober.

Jack nightgale (in this case the inlightend one)

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Obviously it's the Ghostbusters. Come on, we have undead companions- not a problem anymore!

Or Gretchen as in Kriemhild Gretchen, the world destroying apocalyptic queen of witches. (Not the ones with the pointy hats! I mean Madoka stuff here, people!)

It could easily also be Gertrud, the witch of plants who is the creepiest thing you'll ever see.... Not!

Or Glenn from the Walking Dead! It's possible!

Ciao!

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
CdeWinter on Nov 6, 2013 wrote:
Interesting, I have also been thinking that G could stand for Galileo.

However, perhaps Gulliver does make some sense. It has been a long time since I read Gulliver's Travels, and I don't think I can even find my copy, but I do seem to remember something about floating islands in it.

Anyways, I prefere to think that the mysterious G is in fact Galileo. Who else could possibly create such incredible thinking clockworks. I think I'll have to do some research in my free time now to figure out other possible characters for this "G".

PS.
Lord of Winter, is only an usurper to my throne and domain.
-Milady, Comtesse de Winter.
I see the realm of Frost has duplicates a plenty. I used to have a rival in The FrostMusketeer.. but who knows what happened to him..

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I for one think this might get us nowhere maybe One-Eye Jack knows who this 'G' person is, that's my only best option.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
jack morgan933 on Jan 30, 2014 wrote:
I for one think this might get us nowhere maybe One-Eye Jack knows who this 'G' person is, that's my only best option.
Lol I am sure Blind Mew knows but He is not gonna fess up to any details because............................................Wait for it.....................................................................

"That would be telling"

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Hmmm, you may have a point their Chrissy.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan