Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Raise Your Standards!...For A New Bundle?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
May 06, 2009
Kingsisle has hinted about the new Battle Standards in their recent Update and are saying that it will come in with a new Pre-paid Card. Now Pre-paid Card can mean anything from the $10 cards to the big Bundles at $39 that they sell. I sometimes think, would KI really include just a Battle Standard in one Pre-paid Card for maybe $20 dollars? So, I'm kinda think Battle Standards are going to come along with a Bundle. Now if we look at the detail of the featured Battle Standard we see that it is of Aquilan origin (psss! Did anyone immediately think Gamma the Owl when the saw this? I swear it looks like him lol) so could the new Bundle be a new bundle featuring Aquila? Or maybe a world yet to come? Just my thoughts.

So do you think it's a regular $10-20 card or a $29-39 bundle?

On a side note, I'd love to talk a little bit about Battle Standards. What do you think of them? What feature do look most for as they grow and expand? They're said to effect a certain kind of Companion but maybe our first one might be universal to get things started. But Would you like one that grants Swashbucklers Hide in Shadows evreytime they walked up to it? Or maybe been give Buccaneers Leviathans Call when they come in contact?

Also do you think they're should be high-healthed Battle Standards that effect your enemies? Like every time a Melee Companion walks up to it, the Battle Standard would drop Rain of Mortarshells on it? Or a spooky Standard that casted Ghostwail on any incoming Bucaneer?

See You in the Spiral!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Cunning Finnigan S... on Oct 22, 2013 wrote:
Kingsisle has hinted about the new Battle Standards in their recent Update and are saying that it will come in with a new Pre-paid Card. Now Pre-paid Card can mean anything from the $10 cards to the big Bundles at $39 that they sell. I sometimes think, would KI really include just a Battle Standard in one Pre-paid Card for maybe $20 dollars? So, I'm kinda think Battle Standards are going to come along with a Bundle. Now if we look at the detail of the featured Battle Standard we see that it is of Aquilan origin (psss! Did anyone immediately think Gamma the Owl when the saw this? I swear it looks like him lol) so could the new Bundle be a new bundle featuring Aquila? Or maybe a world yet to come? Just my thoughts.

So do you think it's a regular $10-20 card or a $29-39 bundle?

On a side note, I'd love to talk a little bit about Battle Standards. What do you think of them? What feature do look most for as they grow and expand? They're said to effect a certain kind of Companion but maybe our first one might be universal to get things started. But Would you like one that grants Swashbucklers Hide in Shadows evreytime they walked up to it? Or maybe been give Buccaneers Leviathans Call when they come in contact?

Also do you think they're should be high-healthed Battle Standards that effect your enemies? Like every time a Melee Companion walks up to it, the Battle Standard would drop Rain of Mortarshells on it? Or a spooky Standard that casted Ghostwail on any incoming Bucaneer?

See You in the Spiral!
Well I truly hope it's not the big bundle as I don't live anywhere near a gamestop and now I don't have a car. By near I mean anything is at least an our away. I have relatives that have been great at getting me to doctor's appointments and grocery store runs but they would never consider a game stop run. I wouldn't hesitate to help someone out this way, but unfortunately the world and relatives aren't like me. If they are a big game card then I will just have to watch from afar and pray they don't change the battle design to really need them.