Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A paradox! Fun!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 14, 2010
So, I know I haven't posted in a while, but my subscription expired, school started, and yeah..... you get the point.

Anyhoo, I was wondering about a little paradox that I've been mulling over- Say you logged into your account on one computer and started playing your character, and somebody else logged in with the SAME account, and played your character while you were too! At the same time! Is this possible?

Thanks everybody, and happy Halloween!

-O.R

Ensign
Apr 21, 2012
I can't speak fo KI but gonna guess an say NO! I'm guessing that once you logged in on that account and tried to log in on another computer into that account. It could be considered hacking by security software even though your logging into your own account. Even if you were able to log into your account with 2 computers and play one character, I'd say that the contridiction of movement would cause the game to crash for you.But that's me guessing.

Salty Seamus lvl 60.25

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
No, it isn't possible. There have been a few times that KingsIsle has had to log onto my account to fix something and I get knocked off every time. Plus my accounts are linked (my Wizard and my Pirate) and if I am on one of them and try to play the other game on another computer, the first one gets knocked off.

P.S. Welcome back, good to have you back in the skyways.

Administrator
Hi! As stated, this isn't possible, also note that account sharing is against our terms of use. Every time you log in there is a warning statement right above where you log in that states, "NEVER tell your password to anyone! Violations will result in a permanent account ban."

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*