Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Friar Sand giving low gold?!

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Hi! I was farming Friar Sand for gold, and he keeps dropping low gold! He even dropped 82 gold! How low is that?

Dreaming Jill Underwood level 52

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
I am fairly certain that is random. I've been farming Friar Sand for Gold for two days and while an occasional round will net less than 1000, it usually is only that round. The next one nets me close to 2000.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
yea, friar sand's gold drop amount has been severely cut sorry,

Developer
There have been no changes to Friar Sand (or to any gold drops, for that matter.)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Well I have noticed that the higher the number of pirates in the battle the higher his gold drops are. Try inviting some folk in with you.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Ratbeard on Oct 24, 2013 wrote:
There have been no changes to Friar Sand (or to any gold drops, for that matter.)
well ratbeard, i battled him and the gold i got was 70 80 80, and Jill here is saying he is giving low gold, maybe you can explain for us..? lemme guess gold can dud too now am i right?...

because he always dropped more than he does now, so it stands to reason....

Petty Officer
Mar 29, 2012
Hi,

try to go in with a full team of 4 pirates, you will get more gold then, and if you have the luck of getting a team of all musketeers, you will be done in just one single round, if they all use there bomb traps, get close to friar then, not to close, just a square for the bombs, and the same for your companions, he will step forward to you in the bombs, they will go off and he will die or almost die and then you stand there to finish him off

x dancing in the gold x

Blaze

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Blaze Carter on Oct 30, 2013 wrote:
Hi,

try to go in with a full team of 4 pirates, you will get more gold then, and if you have the luck of getting a team of all musketeers, you will be done in just one single round, if they all use there bomb traps, get close to friar then, not to close, just a square for the bombs, and the same for your companions, he will step forward to you in the bombs, they will go off and he will die or almost die and then you stand there to finish him off

x dancing in the gold x

Blaze
LOL Yes I have done that too. With 4 musketeers all planting their bombs and traps in the same spot, anyone who steps there just stands there and jerks a silly dance as the layered damage just takes them out. It is a sight to behold and absolutely hysterical.