Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Pet

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 17, 2013
I was thinking that maybe we could have a marleyboneian dog pet that was armed with a rifle.I also was thinking of a Monquistian warrior mounted on a bee.And maybe even a ship based on one worlds navies that fired obstacles and different attacks and would be controled by you.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Musketeerman123 on Oct 5, 2013 wrote:
I was thinking that maybe we could have a marleyboneian dog pet that was armed with a rifle.I also was thinking of a Monquistian warrior mounted on a bee.And maybe even a ship based on one worlds navies that fired obstacles and different attacks and would be controled by you.
I love the idea of the Monquistian riding the bee. That just sounds too cute.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I really like the idea of the monkey riding a bee, cool idea. That and the marleybonian sound more like crew to me than pets though. The ship-as-pet idea is interesting. Maybe it would be a Marlebone wind up ship. If you want to see more pet ideas, here's a link to another pet idea thread.