Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay of Epicness!

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
I am doing a new roleplay thread, because why not? Here is our story beginner, let's see it evolve.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As the sun rose on a new day, Captain Avery sat up, standing in his usual place. His eyes surveyed the room, scanning to make sure his treasure was safe. The MooShu Falcon sat in its place, the sun shining in behind it. He glanced over to the darkest corner, looking for his prized possesion; The Kroko Scepter, the greatest weapon in the Spiral. Legend has it that this staff has the ability to give immortality and turn fate in the wielder's favor.
It was missing!
Kai Alcott sailed away on his windstone-powered skiff, waving it in the air joyfully.
Captain Avery set to work, offering gold for anyone who could retrieve the Kroko Scepter.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Kai Alcott on Oct 1, 2013 wrote:
I am doing a new roleplay thread, because why not? Here is our story beginner, let's see it evolve.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As the sun rose on a new day, Captain Avery sat up, standing in his usual place. His eyes surveyed the room, scanning to make sure his treasure was safe. The MooShu Falcon sat in its place, the sun shining in behind it. He glanced over to the darkest corner, looking for his prized possesion; The Kroko Scepter, the greatest weapon in the Spiral. Legend has it that this staff has the ability to give immortality and turn fate in the wielder's favor.
It was missing!
Kai Alcott sailed away on his windstone-powered skiff, waving it in the air joyfully.
Captain Avery set to work, offering gold for anyone who could retrieve the Kroko Scepter.
Word soon spread of the staff, Quentin was entirely worried.

Quentin: In the wrong hands that staff will be the death of the Spiral.

Valona: Indeed, the staff must be destroyed before anyone can get to it.

Griffin: Hello, that staff changes the fate of the wielder for the better.

Noah: True, but I looked through my studies. It seems if the staff was stolen, the thief's life takes a turn for the worse .

Alexander: Sounds like Kai is is going to be the unluckiest pirate in the Spiral.

Quentin: Still, the staff must be destroyed. We can't let it tamper with the many paths of destiny. Set course for Kai's location.

So, Quentin, his brothers, his fiance, and their entire fleet of 100,000,000 ships set sail to search for Kai. What Kai doesn't know, is that his luck will take a drastic turn for the worse.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
(OOC: Here is a bit of backstory you will soon know in character: The staff is a family heirloom of the Alcotts. It is not stolen by me, Avery took it from my father. I have reclaimed it.)
Kai laughs as he exits the stormgate, now safely in Marleybone, home of the Alcott family line since before Boochbeard roamed the Spiral.
He jumped off his ship, landing with a dull thud on the roof of the Alcott manor.
"Home sweet home." He muttered, dropping down the chimney.
"Brother, ye be home?" Toby Alcott (Age 7) asks.
"No, I be El Toro." Kai replied sarcastically, walking to his room to show his crew. When he reached his room, they were all laying around, bored.
"I got me scepter back!" Kai yells, pulling out a large cask of yum.

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
OOC: this seems awesome! Care if I join in?

The news of Kai and Quentin spread to the Bristol sisters and Blaze in a matter of minutes, all of them rushed over to Avery's office to get the details from Avery himself then they headed for a friend's house. ''Erin! It's Alura, Rowan, and Blaze; may we come in?'' shouted Rowan through a thick wooden door. ''Enter!'' said a voice from inside the room. Hesitantly, the girls opened the door and walked towards an illuminated crystal ball on a table.'' Welcome mon friends! I sense you be looking for something precious... da Kroko Scepter perhaps?'' Alura and Rowan spun around to see a figure immerge from the shadows, it was Erin. '' Ah, hello old friend; you would be correct, do you know where we could find it and Kai?''
''Aye, he be in Marleybone at da Alcott manor with da scepter. Planning to try and beat Quentin there are you?'' Erin responded with a mischievous grin.'' Not beat, just help.'' Alura said while exiting the room. As she stepped through the door Alura glanced back at Erin. '' Thank you! I think we can find Kai from here.'' Rowan followed her sister, eager to leave the premise. Both of them made it to the beach and requested the help of the transporter to get to Marleybone. He set the coordinates, allowing the sisters to jump through. A few moments later, the girls landed on the wooden planks of the Marleyboneian docks. ''Alright, ready to find Kai Blaze?'' Alura spoke to the small manicore. Blaze nodded and started sniffing the ground, he found Kai's scent and the girls followed hot his trail.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Kai Alcott on Oct 4, 2013 wrote:
(OOC: Here is a bit of backstory you will soon know in character: The staff is a family heirloom of the Alcotts. It is not stolen by me, Avery took it from my father. I have reclaimed it.)
Kai laughs as he exits the stormgate, now safely in Marleybone, home of the Alcott family line since before Boochbeard roamed the Spiral.
He jumped off his ship, landing with a dull thud on the roof of the Alcott manor.
"Home sweet home." He muttered, dropping down the chimney.
"Brother, ye be home?" Toby Alcott (Age 7) asks.
"No, I be El Toro." Kai replied sarcastically, walking to his room to show his crew. When he reached his room, they were all laying around, bored.
"I got me scepter back!" Kai yells, pulling out a large cask of yum.
Oh this is going to be fun!!
Omar was hiding on a window ledge when Kai walked in. Knowing some of his history, he was inclined to hear his contemporary's side of the story. When the door closed, Omar jumped off and landed right behind Kai and Toby.
"So," said Omar startling them boys "what trouble be we conjouring up tonight? I be ready to help ye, if ye so wish."

Petty Officer
Sep 27, 2013
This is a role-play of epicness!
I hope I don't ruin it.
Then they heard a noise when Wolf came in and said "Do ye be needing' help wit' some tin' my friend?"

Thats all I got I hope to come up with more :)

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
"Why are you in my manor, Pirates?" Kai demanded, reaching for a knife on his belt.
Toby just looks at the three people strangely.
After Omar says his words, Kai eases back. "Delay the Athertons. They are trying to take my heirloom here." Kai said, tapping his staff. "You will be paid well."