Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Magnificent Seven...not free?!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Does anyone else think this is weird that we don't get the seven for free? I mean we are the seventh and if the seven aren't together, then what was the whole point of that quest?! I know we get one per pirate but why logically would one join you and not the others? That defeats the whole purpose ya know!

PS: I know I sound like a broken record and I'm really sorry about that but none of this makes any sense to me!

Buccaneer Kindly Pearl Kringle

First Mate
May 01, 2012
Why should we get the Magnificent Seven for free? They are very powerful group and that would upset the balance of the game. If we did get them for free, I think the dungeons and other opponents would get a lot harder to beat.

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
SlightlyMadWizard on Sep 6, 2013 wrote:
Why should we get the Magnificent Seven for free? They are very powerful group and that would upset the balance of the game. If we did get them for free, I think the dungeons and other opponents would get a lot harder to beat.
We should because one they kind of owe us, two they're a team and don't teams stay together?! Especially a team like them! And they did say we're now the seventh so technically they wouldn't be together.

Lieutenant
Dec 31, 2012
I have two pages of companions. It seems like an NPC asks to join my crew every other adventure.

I am kinda happy that the entire unit doesn't just up and join you.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
they get timmy though to make up for for there loss

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on Sep 21, 2013 wrote:
they get timmy though to make up for for there loss
I get your point and I love timmy but really the only reason they get him is because they don't want to all join us.