Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

you have to agree right?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
I made another post about this... Too many w101 flowing into p101 it's not right. So i got that one last idea pet hatching and class pets...

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Bosun
May 06, 2009
MightySwashbuckler... on Sep 1, 2013 wrote:
I made another post about this... Too many w101 flowing into p101 it's not right. So i got that one last idea pet hatching and class pets...
I don't think I can agree with you on this. Some things in Wizard have there benefits here (like Gifting, House Teleports, Henchmen, etc.) But these honestly are like "Universal Company Game" features. What I mean by this is any major game KI makes going forward, these features will probably come into it. They're not really Wizard101-only.

I doubt Gardening is going to come into Pirate101. Just not something Pirates do. Maybe Fishing. Ship PvP is probably coming so that will make it Pirate101 original. There was mentioning of a pet project from FrogFather so pet hatching might come out, but I would expect more new pets coming really. Class pets? Eh...pets kinda and kinda-not have a class and you would think by now, Level 65's would have there own free pet. I don't think we really need class pets, but that would be cool. I would like to see Crafting at some point (or at least call it Tinkering), but for now, it's not anything we need straight away.

In short, I have to disagree with you on this. Some things in Wizard101 can really help Pirate101 expand and grow. Or do we not want that at all?

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Cunning Finnigan S... on Sep 7, 2013 wrote:
I don't think I can agree with you on this. Some things in Wizard have there benefits here (like Gifting, House Teleports, Henchmen, etc.) But these honestly are like "Universal Company Game" features. What I mean by this is any major game KI makes going forward, these features will probably come into it. They're not really Wizard101-only.

I doubt Gardening is going to come into Pirate101. Just not something Pirates do. Maybe Fishing. Ship PvP is probably coming so that will make it Pirate101 original. There was mentioning of a pet project from FrogFather so pet hatching might come out, but I would expect more new pets coming really. Class pets? Eh...pets kinda and kinda-not have a class and you would think by now, Level 65's would have there own free pet. I don't think we really need class pets, but that would be cool. I would like to see Crafting at some point (or at least call it Tinkering), but for now, it's not anything we need straight away.

In short, I have to disagree with you on this. Some things in Wizard101 can really help Pirate101 expand and grow. Or do we not want that at all?
Yes i totally agree with you! just some of the things don't make sense... And i was just thinking of kings getting annoyed with all the, w101 this p101 that we should have this w101 has that