Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Deacon!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 17, 2013
How do you beat Deacon?
i team myself with El Toro, Bonnie Ann, and rooster Cogburn, but no luck. Including setting a bunch of caltrops with the cannon, still get owned, even when i go straight for Deacon.
Help?

Fearless Jason Barclay
Level 36

Petty Officer
Aug 13, 2012
CressHall on Aug 18, 2013 wrote:
How do you beat Deacon?
i team myself with El Toro, Bonnie Ann, and rooster Cogburn, but no luck. Including setting a bunch of caltrops with the cannon, still get owned, even when i go straight for Deacon.
Help?

Fearless Jason Barclay
Level 36
I have a character that is the same level as you so how about we meet up in coopers roost its a swashbuckler named Ambitious Jasmine Sharp

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Well, those barrels that look like obstacles (close to where you begin the battle) are actually skeletal warriors. Destroy the barrels and they will come out to assist you as allies. They are very useful. However, when you fire those caltrop cannons, the caltrops will damage the skeletons as well, so be careful and good luck!

For honor, for glory, for victory! Slick Michael Radcliffe Lvl. 65

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
I have three tips
.Use one buccaneer companion and two musketter/witchdoctor companion's
.if you are a witchdoctor use the teleport ability.
.Use mainly critical's on deacon.
.invite friends trust me on that.
.Destroy the barrel's they secretly contain skeletal warrior's which in my headcanon they are the original crew of the "holy gold" spoiler alert.
.KILL DEACON.